London office of US law firm seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their IT team.
The ideal candidate with have:
Angular 2, Front End, Web Development, Front Office, Banking, Finance, Technology
An Angular 2 Developer is required to join the Equities team of a London based Investment Bank. This is a Greenfield project, developing an Equities trading platform. You will be involved in all areas of the software development life cycle, working in an Agile manner with a focus on innovation and user experience.
Join a company with a technical stack that is cutting edge, whose product development methodologies are very current, and engineers are free to choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Importantly, they ensure staff also have the ability to achieve a good work life balance. This role is focused on providing solutions to problems faced by the development or business teams using APIs and automation.
- Designing and implementing low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions
- Managing the life cycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
- Contributing to the company-wide frameworks.
- Close relationship with our customers and providing support
Skills & Requirements
- Highly capable in Node JS with the desire to learn new languages
- Familiarity with a range of AWS technologies, particularly serverless
- Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- TDD, Pair programming and other standard development practises
- Database design/SQL
- Awareness of Elasticsearch, GraphDB or similar
- Background in testing, API development or UI/Front End development a bonus
- Experience using Fastly.
- Use of CI tools, particularly Jenkins and CircleCI
We currently have a senior/Lead Node Developer role available for a global media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Senior or Lead NodeJS Developer with a Proven track record in developing web applications in Node within an Agile Environment.
A Technical Business Solutions Analysts is sought by a large and well-known Retail company based near Rickmansworth. The purpose of this Business Analyst is to analyse and define Business requirements to support developments to the company's IT Systems. As a Business Analyst, you will assess the impact of change, investigate options and assist in the development of potential solutions to support Business change. You will work with members of the Business change community to ensure that requirements are unambiguous and fit for purpose and you will have regular interaction with stakeholders across all Business units so we are looking for a clear communicator.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analysts with the following:
Business Analyst, BA, product owner - Software retail, customer analytics, agile - required for an industry leading big data company based in Manchester, North West - Commutable from Stockport, Bolton, Oldham, Huddersfield, Halifax, Chester, Warrington, Preston, Liverpool, Leeds, Stoke, Crewe and Sheffield.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as a business analyst/product owner for a global big data/customer analytics company. You will assist with the effective and timely delivery of all new and existing projects. You will have experience managing all life cycle stages and be able to effectively collaborate with market teams and end users to ensure the highest product standards possible. You will be familiar with working on large platforms and development builds across a wide spectrum of techs (full stack, Back End, Front End - essential) and will therefore need a strong technical and business background. Anyone who has worked on complex customer analytics/insight applications will be ideal, whether that be financial, retail or E-commerce based.
You will have proven experience working on large scale software development projects and lead from the front in all aspects of Business Analysis including Data Flows, defining and documenting business/technical requirements and building use cases.
Skills and experience;
- Strong Business Analysis/product owner experience
- Experience working across all life cycle stages
- Experience working across multiple software development projects (Full stack)
- Background within financial, E-commerce or retail
- Customer analytics/insight application experience (advantageous)
- Experience working with technical, QA and design teams
- Good project management skills
- Comfortable working within an Agile environment
- Data analysis and modelling
- Passion for technology and real attention to detail and drive to understand systems
- Analysis and documenting complex technical/business needs
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
- Producing data and process models for large development projects
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading global business at the top of their game and who continue to demonstrate year on year growth and investment. Salary will depend upon experience though will range from 35 - 50k plus an excellent benefits package including bonus of over 10%.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Java Developer/Technical Lead - AWS, Scala, NoSQL
An excellent opportunity for high calibre Java Developer/Technical Lead to join a world leading Software house. The successful Java Developer/Technical Lead will be utilising the absolute latest technology to lead design of products that process more than 4 million bits of data per second.
We are looking for highly motivated Java Developer/Technical Lead with the below capabilities:
* Strong background within Java development
* Experience of team leadership/management & Agile/Scrum/Kanban beneficial
* Should hold a degree in Computer Science/Maths or a relevant subject
* A genuine interest in the latest technology
Your main responsibilities as a Java Developer/Technical Lead will be to work across our award winning systems, developing and influencing platform architecture. We are looking for someone innovative, that can challenge and push boundaries. Team size is around 5-7, the majority of your time will be designing cutting edge solutions, then using your expertise to guide the team to develop and deliver them.
We work in a completely Agile environment and like staff that enjoy doing so. We encourage our Team Leads to demonstrate their full potential, encourage bright ideas and give their employees the autonomy to do so too. Fantastic opportunities for career progression are available once established as an employee here.
Key Skills/technologies: Java Development Lead, AI, Machine Learning, TomCat, Spring, Hibernate, NoSQL, Cassandra, Scala, Akka, AWS
Apply now for immediately consideration regarding this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
To apply for this position Send your CV or call.
Business Analyst, Front Office IT, Front Office, Agile, Technical, Wealth Management, Buy side, stakeholder management, Risk, Technology.
Business Analyst required by a leading global financial services organisation located in London. The Business Analyst will be working on a wide variety of IT projects and will involve assessing business need, capturing requirements, designing solutions and supporting delivery. The Business Analyst will need to have a proven track record of business analysis gained with complex Matrix managed environments.
Business Analyst, London, Financial Services
Business Analyst, London, Financial Services
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global financial services business offering career progression and a comprehensive benefits package.
I am recruiting for a MongoDB Database Analyst to be based in Southend-On-Sea.
This role does fall inside IR35 so you would have to work through an umbrella company.
Candidates must have good experience of MongoDB.
You will also have strong database skills including Oracle.
UML and XML are also essential.
You will be familiar with Agile development, particularly Scrum.
If selected for interview you would have to apply for a Disclosure Scotland.