Job Category: IT
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: London
Job Country: UK
Must Have Skills: Backup and Recovery Management
Good to Have Skills: Data Domain\Networker\Commvault\DPA\PPDM Backup Administration\Storage administration
- Strong knowledge of Networker\Data Domain\Commvault.
- Troubleshooting Maintenance activities, upgrades.
- Good Hands-on group policy, datasets, replication and schedules
- Good Knowledge on PPDM\Networker Data Domain integration
- Knowledge on DDBoost, NFS/CIFS, M Tree configuration on Data Domain
- Working experience in Win2012, Win2016, Linux, Solaris platform
- Co-ordination with internal stake holders for backup agent configuration.
- Monitoring and report configuration on DPA Data Protection Advisory.
- Audit report extraction on Networker and DPA.
- Experience on Tape Library and tape rotation procedure.
- Backup restoration drill on regular basis.
- Backup Process document preparation and period review.
- Planning and preparation of hardware and software sizing for future projection.
- Working directly with Backup vendor for any P1 ticket.
- Regular Patching\Upgrade of all backup software.
- Validating the backup health check report on daily basis.
- Proper tickets are to be created for each backup job failure.
- Opening bridge call and including all stake holders for any P1 incident.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ready to work extended hours.
- Backup Certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Storage administration
- Knowledge in NAS, SAN storages
- Configuration of LUN, SAN switches
- Work independently with minimal supervision, normally receiving minimal instruction on day-to-work activities
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires thorough evaluation
- Work with Change Incident Management Tools
- Work in cross functional teams and influence the outcome
- Adhere to ESFB, Regulatory policies and procedures
- Daily health check of backup and Storage
- Periodic review of configurations and process documents.