Strong test data generation skills
experience of integrating & manipulating test data.
Experience of working on DB's: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Knowledge of using SQL language and stored procedures
Experience of tools used to test applications and verify test data
working on a number of projects where data is key for testing eg : migration, ETL, data warehouse, MI, test data generation
Strong analytical and logical skills: as a tester problem solving, and defining an approach to define QA Acceptance criteria
Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Test automation tools like (selenium).
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
The main responsibilities of the post holder will be to aid the company in ensuring delivery of a high quality system that matches end-user expectations and coordinate with the NHS User Groups and external third parties to capture system requirements.
The successful candidate will have experience using Zephyr, Jira and Selenium and will have experience within Sprint.
. Overall responsibility for production of test scripts (team-wide)
. Overall responsibility for quality of test scripts (team-wide)
. Leading on the division of tasks within sprint
. Responsible for all tickets being tested within sprint and advanced through sprint board (Tested, Ready for UAT)
. Management of a small team of testers
. Strong analytical skills for requirements gathering
. Strong technical aptitude, and a demonstrable background in a testing role
. Ability to understand technical systems and use knowledge to diagnose issues
. Effective planning and organisation skills
. Ability to understand technical briefs and create tests from them
. The ability to communicate confidently and effectively
. A proven track record of working in an Agile environment
. Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
. A flexible approach to learning new technologies and ways of working
. Use of test management (JIRA) and test creation (Zephyr)
. Ability to support and create metrics and traceability for testing
. Ability to analyse test failure
. Ability to clearly document own processes and procedures for others to understand
. ISEB/ISTQB Level 1
Experience of working in multiple large scale application development/systems integration projects.
Has a good level of management skills, with particular emphasis on interpersonal and negotiating skills. Must be able to lead teams successfully in a challenging environment.
Has a sound level of commercial, organisational, time management and resource management skills. With an ability to prioritise work activities, pay attention to detail and conduct meetings in an effective manner.
General Test Management skills;
· Virtual team management
· Stakeholder management
· Defect management
· Risk and issue management
· Test traceability matrices,
· Proficient in the use of MS Project
· Effective management of third party, including off-shore, resources
The Test Manager will be responsible for delivering:
· Test execution and support of Client and other suppliers testing activities
· Management and creation of Phased Test plans, eg CIT, SIT, UAT.
· Authoring and creation of Test scripts from HLD, LLD and requirements.
· Xerox Print Service compliance with the Client's Test Strategy
· Xerox Print Service compliance with the Client's Testing Policies, Processes, Procedures
· Ensure alignment of all Xerox test processes with the Client's Test Strategy
· Management and change control of the Xerox Model Office test environments
· Create and maintain Xerox test data and process documentation
Required Skills and Experience
· Knowledge and hands on experience of managing virtualised test environments. ie VMWare
· Knowledge of building and configuring environments with Windows 2008 server/2012 server
· Knowledge of SQL server, IIS services
· Experience of testing print/testing driver's/print Servers/print migration etc
· Experience of defining/creating test strategies and plans/test scheduling with multiple
· Experience of System Integration Testing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills as will have to work with project/service
· Delivery/external suppliers/and attend client meetings
· Excellent MS Excel/MS Word/MS Project skills and can evident documentation skills
· Experience of documentation approval processes, review, auditing and sign off through PMO
· Experience of testing aligned to multiple towers ie Print and Network in a SIAM model
· Desirable - experience of Jira/Zephyr testing toolset