I'm looking for an Automation Manager (Scrum Master/MixPanel/ZenDesk/Machine Learning) to join a nascent price comparison start-up venture. The successful Automation Manager (Scrum Master/MixPanel/ZenDesk/Machine Learning) will act as the scrum master for automation team, whilst prioritising what the engineering team works on eg bug fixes, specific automation tasks to build, contact centre productivity improvements, investigate next wave of technology to use (eg machine learning).
You'll be the newest member of a 25 strong team full of technical and commercial experts (designers, developers, engineers, product managers, data scientists, marketers and business operations) all contributing to the successfulness of this household bill managing application, which is making waves amongst London based start-ups.
If you are looking for a company that will enable you to be hands on in a fun environment, press the apply button.
- Act as scrum master for automation team
- Prioritise what the engineering team works on eg bug fixes, specific automation tasks to build, contact centre productivity improvements, investigate next wave of technology to use (eg machine learning)
- Routinely analyse automation performance/quality data from MixPanel, ZenDesk and other data sources
- Work with others on the team to put dashboards in place
- Ad hoc deep dives/investigations into particular situations with the engineering team to accelerate/deepen understanding of particular situations to identify problems/opportunities/symptoms/root-causes etc
- Liaise with contact centre about how to improve their productivity through automation and process improvements
- Triage automation related issues identified by contact centre
- Identify and prioritizing contact centre features/bugs
- Ongoing monitoring and management of day-to-day automation operations
- Strong project management and product management skills
- Ideally has a technical/computer science/engineering background
- Highly numerate/strong quantitative skills