CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
Europe's largest and far-reaching logistics firm is now hiring on their grandest digital greenfield project in 10 years. The £100 million hardware investment has been made, and now a heroic development team take the reins. That's you! We're looking for a API Developer (REST, XML, JSON, Node, WSDL) to grow out the platform and launch a wide range of new digital services. This is not just tweaking what already exists; it's a remarkable chance to get into a digital sandbox at a UK-wide enterprise level.
The development team is a massive part of the company's new direction and will be in their central London offices (Liverpool Street). This role would be part of building an Integration centre; key to a large transformation project focusing on highly resilient and scalable event-driven architecture. The firm is fully embracing Agile/DevOps methods and Android subsystems.
API Developer (REST, XML, JSON, Node, WSDL) Skills:
API Developer (REST, XML, JSON, Node, WSDL) Responsibilities:
This role will allow you to bring your experience and ideas to many large scale modernisation programmes. The company back their API Developer (REST, XML, JSON, Node, WSDL) with resources and personal development, and give them space to focus on their own priorities. Not to mention the affect of the role on how the business itself grows. All of that and a great benefits package (generous bonus, healthcare, more) with flexible working hours.
Now, we could wait until I find you, but how about you just find me?
You can call me or email me and we can discuss in more detail.
.NET Application Support (.NET, C#, XML, XSL, etc.)
An international asset management company is looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst within the .NET framework to join their IT Service Delivery Support Team.
- 1st and 2nd line support for the existing application landscape
- General technical assistance and support to various stakeholders
- Quality assurance and risk analysis
- 5+ years knowledge of .NET technologies, XML, XSL, C#, MVC, IIS, Web Technologies, etc.
- Experience with application module architectures
- Previous experience of Wealth Management or within the Financial Market would be extremely advantageous.
If you're looking for a job where you can sit back and relax, then this is not the role for you. You will never not be busy working for them but the trade off with this is the opportunity to work in an environment with some superb developers, honing your skills, learning new things and being given relative autonomy while avoiding the bureaucracy and red tape that frustrate so many developers elsewhere.
Excellent scope to progress:
Our client a leading global software house currently seeks 2 C# developers to join their team. The role is based in a strong Agile/Scrum team working with a highly skilled global software development team. Excellent communication skills are a must.
The successful candidate would be working on leading edge highly analytical software within highly skilled development teams. Excellent code base, high quality environment.
The client is moving to an Angular 2/4 Front End from an old Silverlight UI at present.
Continuous build and integraton experience
Following Agile or iterative methodology
MS SQL Server SQL DML T-SQL DDL
A London based Wealth Manager requires an experienced application support lead to join their growing IT services team on a permanent basis to provide technical advice and guidance to a team of 1st and 2nd line support analysts.
The successful candidate will provide line management responsibilities for in-house support analysts responsible for our clients' suite of business and investment critical applications across the front, middle and Back Office. In addition to 1st and 2nd line responsibilities the team support ad-hoc project work partnering with; SME's, BA's, developers, 3rd party vendors, release management and SIT testers.
Key Skills Required:
We are looking for an experienced NoSQL developer to join us, working with external clients on the Design and development of solutions that integrate MarkLogic with existing enterprise platforms and systems. This is a UK Mobile role where you will travel to various sites across the UK.
The successful candidate will be supporting a team of developers who build websites for with a range of technologies and for multiple clients. Experience with both Waterfall and Agile software development frameworks is advantageous.
Experience in the following technologies is required:
· Java/Java EE
· JMS (Using queue brokers and listeners)
· Relational Databases like MySQL
· ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Web frameworks like Spring
Experience in the following technologies is desirable:
· Experience with NoSQL databases, especially XML databases such as MarkLogic/eXist etc
· Experience implementing XML/XSLT based solutions
· Integrating websites with 3rd party APIs (REST/SOAP)
· Experience in XForms and Orbeon
· TDD/BDD (eg Cucumber)
· Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
· Continuous Integration
· Source Control (SVN, TFS)
· Release Management using Jenkins
Qualifications and Experience:
· Educated to degree level or higher in Computer Science or a related technology field.
· Experienced Java developer with a history of implementing robust and high quality web applications according to specification documents/user stories.
· More than 5 years' experience in Java technology.
· Experience of the software development life cycle and Agile development methodologies.
· Experience of providing client facing support is an advantage.
As an established and preferred supplier for 14 years to this stable, market leader in the publishing field. We have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a talented Java Support Developer, to join a successful Support team situated in either our client's London, Luton or Norwich offices.
You will also be provided with in house training on Marklogic, an opportunity to develop these covetted skills in the industry.
Other beefits include flexible working (around core hours) and financial reward schemes for performance.
Java/JEE/JMS - Memory management, Transaction management
Object Oriented Analysis and design
Web Frameworks - Spring, REST, MVC
Relational Database - MySQL, SQL, ORM
Test-driven development - Junit, Mockito
TDD/BDD - Cucumber
Source Control - SVN, TFS
As the successful Java Support Developer, you will be supporting a number of bespoke internal platforms and systems, within a client support facing environment. You will work on multiple projects alongside a team of developers.
The role requires assisting with Object Oriented Analysis and design, to build websites and applications. You should possess excellent communication skills and be able to capture/document customer requirements effectively. Exposure to the full software life cycle of a project, working within an Agile or Waterfall development framework is highly advantageous.
A London based Wealth Manager require an experienced system support analyst to join their growing service delivery team to provide 2nd line support to a suite of desktop and web based investment and business critical tools.
Your primary role will be to provide application incident resolution while minimizing service disruption and facilitate operations. You will work within the framework of the service model to ITIL standards whilst providing 2nd line support for the existing application landscape in addition to assisting with ad hoc project work partnering with; SME's, BA's, developers, 3rd party vendors, release management and SIT testers.
· In depth and hands-on experience providing 2nd line support to applications written in: XML, XSL, .NET, C#, MVC, IIS, Web Technologies etc.
· Experience of application module architectures in terms of design and appropriate documentation.
· Must show an aptitude to programming and the ability to work alone and within a team environment.
· Ability to write simple Unix/Linux scripts
· A good knowledge of wealth management, its workings and the finance industry in general would be extremely advantageous (broader financial services experience may be considered)
· ITIL Certified
If you believe your skills meet the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply. Successful candidate will be contacted within 24 hours.