Job Description :
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a highly established and growing financial services organisation in Newport.
Reporting into the Head of Strategy and Business Change, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a range of transformational, regulatory and business change projects. You will liaise with a range of key stakeholders, providing regular updates to the Change Delivery Board on the delivery of projects. You will also responsible for supporting the strategic planning process and ensuring capacity planning from a Portfolio perspective.
It is essential that you have a track record of successfully delivering projects within a regulatory environment. You should ideally have experience of managing projects within the financial services domain although this is not essential. You should have excellent stakeholder management and business change management skills.
The organisation offers a great working environment plus a benefits package that includes:
IT Support Analyst join a small team responsible for the provision of IT support to circa 100 end users spread across several sites internationally The client, based in London, is looking for a well rounded infrastructure Analyst who is comfortable working independently but most importantly can bring in fresh ideas to the position
Requirements - Technical
Requirements - Other
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
Working for one of the UK's leading engineering support services organisations the User Experience (UX) Web Developer will be the subject matter expert in Web technologies, User centred design, User interface and User experience providing guidance across the stakeholder community, working with the wider applications team to ensure all applications are fit for purpose and deliver business value.
Project Manager/Business Analyst/Consultant/Taskforce Management/Retail
£35,000 - £45,000
My client is a global Retail Solutions provider who is looking for a Functional Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. You'll be responsible for the end to end delivery of retail solutions, particularly taskforce management solutions, into a range of clients. You'll be responsible for customer engagement through to delivery and aftercare.
You will have previous experience working in the retail sector either in a head office, store or field based role. You must have experience working with a Task Management solution. You will have outstanding stakeholder management and business engagement skills.
To be considered for this role, you will offer the following: