Location: Belfast, UK
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Mainframe
2) Should have hands on experience in Cobol, PL1, JCL
3) Should have hands on experience in IMS DB and DB2
4) Should have experience in Agile
5) Should have excellent communication skills
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Java.
2) Candidate should have experience as Java full stack developer.
3) Should have hands on experience in Java technologies Spring, Springbatch, React, REST/JSON
4) Should have experience in SQL Server
5) Should have experience in Agile
6) Should have excellent communication skills
• Valuable to have experience of:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong development and delivery experience
• Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
• Knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap) is preferred
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Object Oriented Programming (2 years)
Client Facing Technologies (2 years)
Salesforce Specific Technologies (1- 2 years)
• Must have 3 - 5 years’ experience in ASP.NET projects and web services.
• Knowledge of major cloud providers such as AWS and Azure(MUST)
• Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API (C#)
• knowledge of SQL Server
• knowledge of Entity Framework
• knowledge of GIT
10+ years of experience in Software testing with 5+ automation experience.
» Prior experience of working in Retail banking with focus on Business lending
» Experience in designing and developing different frameworks using Selenium with C# and Java
» Experience in different 3rd party tools GITHUB, Maven
» Prior working experience in DevOps environment and building of CI Pipelines using Jenkins etc
» Experience in Requirements analysis and requirement ambiguity testing
» Experience in creating and reviewing Test Strategy and various Test Plans across projects
» Experience in creating Test cases and execution of Test scripts.
» Knowledge in Banking domain & Mobile testing
» Experience in Test cases review, Defect review
» Experience in creating traceability report, Defect reports
» Experience Defect logging and tracking.
» Should have good communication skills and inter personal skills
» Working experience in Agile teams
» Experience in User acceptance testing
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have good experience in client facing.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Should have strong experience in API Automation Frameworks - SOAP/REST
More than 8 years of experience, in which around 4-5 years of strong experience in programming for multiple technologies Java/C#, Selenium.
Working knowledge on BDD-Cucumber.
Must have worked on mobile automation using Appium
Should have working knowledge of SOAP/REST
Should be capable of handling client communication
Should have been working as lead and carrying out lead activities (Status reporting, defect triage etc.)
Should have experience in cross browser testing
Should have experience in building frameworks
Working experience of working in Cloud environment is a must
Prior knowledge of DevOps tool stack is required
Working experience in Operating systems of Unix/Linux Flavour
Resource should be very good at listening and communication; talking to third-party teams.
Accessibility testing experience
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)2032898811