Microsoft Dynamics Specialist - (Financial Services)
Paying up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday and an outstanding pension scheme.
A long standing financial services company based in central London is seeking an Application Support Analyst to provide application administration, support and maintenance services to users on the MS Dynamics CRM.
Working as part of a large IT team this individual will be the go-to person for the in depth analysis and support on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also Wealth Dynamix systems.
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus, excellent pension scheme, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave and gym membership.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Prioritising and investigating problems and requests
* Developing work-arounds or site-specific enhancements and reconfiguring systems when required
* Continually share Microsoft Dynamics and WDX knowledge and skills with other Analysts
* Investigating and modelling business processes, functions and requirements, information flows and data structures using methodical and consistent techniques
* Defining acceptance tests for new or changed systems
To be considered suitable for the MS Dynamics Specialist position you must have the following:
* Specific and demonstrable experience of deep problem analysis with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience of solving application support issues from internal business customers, prioritising requests and implementing timely solutions
* Working knowledge of programming languages, for example SQL
* Strong knowledge of business analysis techniques including defining business processes and identifying efficiency improvements
The ideal candidate will experience of supporting financial business applications although this is not essential.
C++/C# Developer, £35k to £65k, Cambridge.
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior C++ Software Developer with extensive experience of developing C# and C++ to join this highly successful cutting edge technology company.
In this role you will be design and develop cutting edge software in a Windows environment.
The successful Software Developer will have the following skills and experience:
. Strong skills in developing in C# and C++
. Windows Installer experience (WIX, MSI)
. Computer Science degree educated or equivalent
Highly desirable skills include:
. Open source
. Browser development and security
. Windows Internals is a bonus
This really is an excellent opportunity for an exciting, technology company with a great working environment. In return you will be rewarded with up to £65k, generous pension, private health care, dental, and life assurance. To avoid missing out, please send your CV ASAP!