A Charles River Support Analyst to join a growing Investment Management company.
They are looking to expand there team a lot over the next year and have a lot of new clients. The Charles River Support Analyst will be looking to become a Business Analyst and looking to take on some BAU work.
The company have a very Google-esque atmosphere, its very social and relies on team work and support. Its really important that the hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager will have a strategic mindset and be able to define requirements.
The responsibilities for the Charles River Support Analyst
Salary: up to £60,000
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
I have an exciting new opportunity which would suit someone looking for the next step in there career.
This role will suit an experienced support analyst looking to make that transition into the BA world. You will have a strong understanding of the Investments/Asset Owner business environment and the front and Middle Office applications deployed, with the ability to effectively articulate and translate user requirements into workable systems solutions
Microsoft Dynamics Specialist - (Financial Services)
Paying up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday and an outstanding pension scheme.
A long standing financial services company based in central London is seeking an Application Support Analyst to provide application administration, support and maintenance services to users on the MS Dynamics CRM.
Working as part of a large IT team this individual will be the go-to person for the in depth analysis and support on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and also Wealth Dynamix systems.
This role is paying a starting salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus, excellent pension scheme, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave and gym membership.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Prioritising and investigating problems and requests
* Developing work-arounds or site-specific enhancements and reconfiguring systems when required
* Continually share Microsoft Dynamics and WDX knowledge and skills with other Analysts
* Investigating and modelling business processes, functions and requirements, information flows and data structures using methodical and consistent techniques
* Defining acceptance tests for new or changed systems
To be considered suitable for the MS Dynamics Specialist position you must have the following:
* Specific and demonstrable experience of deep problem analysis with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience of solving application support issues from internal business customers, prioritising requests and implementing timely solutions
* Working knowledge of programming languages, for example SQL
* Strong knowledge of business analysis techniques including defining business processes and identifying efficiency improvements
The ideal candidate will experience of supporting financial business applications although this is not essential.
Our client requires a SAP Basis consultant to be based at their offices in London on a 3 month contract.
Your role and responsibilities as the SAP Basis consultant will be:
Optimization and tuning of Full SAP Landscape, including eg:
Refresh - Backup/failover management
SAP Transport System maintenance
SAP Archiving setup & maintenance
Daily administration of the DB (tables, table space, ...)
DB patches installation
Support package installation and SAP Kernel upgrade
SAP EHP Upgrade
SAP Router installation and maintenance
SAP System migration/upgrade
SAP System installation
Maintenance Central User Administration
Production and Project support
Provide technical input to Project requirements
Work closely with infrastructure teams to realize Project requirements
On site coordination
On call activities
The essential skills and experience required for the SAP Basis consultant are:
Broad knowledge of ECC, Portal, SRM, MDM, BW, F&R, PI, Solution Manager is requested
SAP NetWeaver Certification would be advantageous
Knowledge of AIX DB2 is ideal
Exposure to BMC monitoring tools
Exposure to TWS in an SAP environment