. The Security Solution Architect will have responsibility for the solution architecture (both functional and technical). He/She will also be accountable for all the process related aspects of architecture, which include formal engagement with the project manager, project lead architect, and the project team members, adoption-of and compliance-with the Architecture Common Process (Architecture Quality Plans, Design Reviews, etc.) and the delivery of all the required architecture artefacts.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the high and low level architecture design and implementation.
· Responsible for the creation of the architecture quality plan which defines the content, scope and objectives of the architecture activities for the project.
· Creates all conceptual, logical, and physical architecture deliverables documented and agreed to in the architecture quality plan.
· Produce and maintain all architecture artifacts including vision, principles, constraints, standards, high and low level design etc.
· Ensure that organizational standards, security solutions/methods and architectures are followed to mitigate security risks.
· Ensure that proposed high level and low level designs adequately mitigate identified information risks.
· Create technical implementation plans needed to install security solutions in process control environments.
· Act as a point of contact for any technical issues within the project.
· Interface with architecture, network, operations and business stakeholders to ensure that proposed designs address organisational needs.
· Build effective partnerships with vendors, peer architects, DS&R teams and Operational Service lines.
· Work with the technical engineers during the full implementation lifecycle and help validate and install the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in Site Engagement call to gather inputs to technical questionnaire
· Request & gather physical & local Network Diagrams
· Request physical details of cabinets, rack locations, buildings, power, etc.
· Draft Low Level Design Document (LLD)
· Review Draft LLD with site
· Update & Issue LLD for internal review and sign off
Draft and complete Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
· Provide FWRC input to Deployment Managers
· Participate and conduct LLD Peer Reviews
· Participate and conduct Implementation Plan Peer Reviews
Deployment (in conjunction with Site):
· Provide technical support during implementation.
· Ensure that LLD design and drawing is up to date with all site details, drawings, and site specific information
· Post all FWRC forms, LLD, SIP and site documentation on site SharePoint folder
· Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems and networks.
· In depth knowledge of networking devices such as Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, TAPs etc.
· In depth knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, VOIP, TCP/IP, NAT’ing etc.
· Good understanding of network cabling e.g. copper, fiber and their characteristics.
· Hold CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar Network/Security certification.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and Purdue Reference Model concepts.
· Hands-on experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, ect.) in a process control environment.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills across IT and process control network disciplines.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Ability to analyse complex technical issues and provide options to overcome challenges.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a project work package within minimum guidance and support.
Other desirable skills/abilities
· PCN Monitoring Experience
· CISSP, GICSP, ect
· TOGAF certification preferred
· Good working knowledge of ITIL principles.
· Must have minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a global fortune 100 company within network or solutions delivery team.
· Must have a full appreciation and/or worked within a global operation’s team.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications