SAP Ariba Consultant, Dynamic consultancy - £45,000-80,000 + Benefits + bonus
A specialist procurement consultancy is looking to add to its SAP Ariba practice due to an extremely healthy pipeline this year. You will have the opportunity to deliver and lead large-scale end to end implementations in multinational businesses and have an impact on projects from day one. As a SAP Ariba solution specialist you will help the customer to define their requirements by proposing best practices for SAP Ariba Source-to-Pay processes. This challenging but rewarding role would also provide you with the opportunity to work with other procurement technologies, such as SAP, Oracle etc.
-Lead all aspects of implementation and complete all SAP Ariba configuration components
-Engage with business stakeholders and able to effectively demonstrate the full SAP Ariba platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer's business needs.
-Follow SAP Ariba implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer's unique business needs.
-Provide SAP Ariba platform demonstrations, trainings and workshops
-Lead workshops, effectively and efficiently gathering the customer's business requirements
Architecting and authoring SAP Ariba solution content in support of sales activities
Key Skills and experience:
-2+ years' experience with SAP Ariba
-Additional experience with other systems is beneficial (egSAP SRM, SAP MM, VIM)
-Strong communication (written/verbal) and stakeholder management skills
-Strong analytical skills
Location: Home-based contract with travel
This exceptional opportunity is perfect for a SAP Ariba consultant within a fast-past environment. To find out more please reply to this advert with your CV attached or call George.
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back End analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including Scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.