· Provide assistance to end users on complex topics
· Provide highly responsive IT support in the trading teams in the Front Office
· Ensure rapid response to user technical and functional issues for a wide range of trading applications.
Expected experience and knowledge:
· Strong understanding of financial markets, specifically FX Derivatives and FX Cash.
· Strong FX derivatives product knowledge (vanilla and exotic options), including valuation and sensitivities.
· Strong understanding in Front Office and Risk management.
· Expert in Murex Front Office and Risk modules on MxG2000 v2.11 (Pricing, simulation, Market Data, VaR, PL VAR, standard reports).
· Understanding of MxML worflows to provide assistance to Middle Office users
· Good communication, interpersonal skills.
· Strong stakeholder management skills (contact with traders, Risk managers).
· Used to work on the ground, with no documentation. Frequent escalations to manage.
· Provide assistance to end users on complex topics.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
· Fluent in English.