Technical Lead - Northampton - Up to £55,000 per annum - Windows, Infrastructure, DLP, ITIL, Agile, Prince2, OEM, CAX, ERP, Unified Communications, Security, Networking
Are you looking for a technically challenging leadership role? A world leader in global motorsport are currently looking for a Technical Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This is looking for someone to start ASAP and is paying up to £55,000 per annum for the right applicant.
The role of the Technical Architect is to provide technical leadership in the support and provision of solid IT services, by doing so, improving reliability, availability, security and performance across all aspects of the IT landscape. A strong and broad ranging technical background is essential as this is also a hands-on role with the requirement to support and deliver technical solutions throughout all stages of the ITIL service lifecycle.
In addition to being the senior technical escalation point, the role also requires the ability to support, develop and lead colleagues in both task management and a technical capacity. The job holder must also be able to work with 3rd parties, suppliers & customers, as solutions will often require external input and co-ordination.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior operational support role (3rd line or equivalent) within a medium to large sized enterprise, including support of the following:
- Support and optimization of in-house and bespoke applications
- Enterprise infrastructure, networking, storage and compute
- Security, encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Database infrastructure and administration
- Client and server Operating Systems
- High-level technical computing languages
- Infrastructure and application capacity, performance and availability monitoring
- Clustering and High Availability
- Email, telephony and Unified Communications
- Enterprise video content delivery
- Datacentre infrastructure
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Strong experience working to ITIL practices
- Proven Continual Service Improvement experience
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Project lead and delivery experience working to a recognised methodology (ie PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience of scripting, orchestration and automation techniques
- Excellent call/customer management experience
- Motorsport, OEM automotive or engineering background
- High performance Computing experience
- CAX system management experience + PLM
- ERP system management
- Testbed and simulation platforms
Programme Manager - Senior Project Manager - Process Improvement - Technology
Our global sized client in Surrey is looking for a Programme Manager to work on an initial 3 month assignment to work on defining and improving existing processes and identifying potential tool solutions.
The client is in need for a strong Project/Programme Manager preferably from a Financial services, Retail or Utilities background, who has experience working with customer contracts and gathering functional requirements.
If this role sounds familiar to you, do please get in touch as my client would be very interested in your skills and experience.
Contract Project Manager - Utilities, Smart Metering/DCC
Contract Project Manager sought by this leading software organisation, developing a range of data management products and services predominantly for the utilities market place
You will be offering project management expertise on their smart metering, DCC led projects, particularly in respect to compliance of working to DCC standards. You will have first class project management skills, ideally gained in delivering software projects using methodologies, such as Prince against clear objectives; relating to cost, time, scope and quality. You will be a primary contact for both external customers and internal project key stakeholders, so must have excellent stakeholder management skills
Will suit an experienced Software Delivery Project Manager with a good understanding of the utilities sector and in particular, smart metering and the DCC programme and initiatives