This position is part of a Global Configuration Management project team. The Data Consultants will be required to operate in key data positions to provide analytic support and create actionable insights, as well engage in the tasks necessary to improve the quality of data.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
· Analysis of multiple complex data sets using different analytical methods to identify gaps in data or quality issues with the data.
· Use data insights to identify opportunities and deliver the tasks to improve data quality through process, policy, training or technical changes to systems.
· Develop insights from analyses to tell a story out of the data (presentations, training materials, etc).
· Promote idea generation by analyzing and reporting data in a proactive manner that influences data driven decisions.
· Use data analysis from multiple data sources to measure and improve KPIs that help us understand the impact of our enhancements.
· Minimum of 5 years IT industry experience.
· Advanced Excel skills – e.g. Macros, Charting, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH.
· Minimum of 2 years of ServiceNow CMDB.
Desirable Criteria – These criteria may be used where we have a high number of applicants
· Knowledge of discovery tools such as SCCM, Flexera and JAMF.
· Minimum of 2 years experience with ITIL and Service Management processes.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience of SQL or similar database query language skills.
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience of Windows and Linux Server Operating systems.
· Creative problem solver, curious and inquisitive.
· Ability to create compelling visualizations to support effective communication with stakeholders and senior leadership which drive alignment and decision making.
· Strong interpersonal skills; effectively influence others to gain alignment on project decisions. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Message to candidate
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
. The Security Solution Architect will have responsibility for the solution architecture (both functional and technical). He/She will also be accountable for all the process related aspects of architecture, which include formal engagement with the project manager, project lead architect, and the project team members, adoption-of and compliance-with the Architecture Common Process (Architecture Quality Plans, Design Reviews, etc.) and the delivery of all the required architecture artefacts.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the high and low level architecture design and implementation.
· Responsible for the creation of the architecture quality plan which defines the content, scope and objectives of the architecture activities for the project.
· Creates all conceptual, logical, and physical architecture deliverables documented and agreed to in the architecture quality plan.
· Produce and maintain all architecture artifacts including vision, principles, constraints, standards, high and low level design etc.
· Ensure that organizational standards, security solutions/methods and architectures are followed to mitigate security risks.
· Ensure that proposed high level and low level designs adequately mitigate identified information risks.
· Create technical implementation plans needed to install security solutions in process control environments.
· Act as a point of contact for any technical issues within the project.
· Interface with architecture, network, operations and business stakeholders to ensure that proposed designs address organisational needs.
· Build effective partnerships with vendors, peer architects, DS&R teams and Operational Service lines.
· Work with the technical engineers during the full implementation lifecycle and help validate and install the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in Site Engagement call to gather inputs to technical questionnaire
· Request & gather physical & local Network Diagrams
· Request physical details of cabinets, rack locations, buildings, power, etc.
· Draft Low Level Design Document (LLD)
· Review Draft LLD with site
· Update & Issue LLD for internal review and sign off
Draft and complete Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
· Provide FWRC input to Deployment Managers
· Participate and conduct LLD Peer Reviews
· Participate and conduct Implementation Plan Peer Reviews
Deployment (in conjunction with Site):
· Provide technical support during implementation.
· Ensure that LLD design and drawing is up to date with all site details, drawings, and site specific information
· Post all FWRC forms, LLD, SIP and site documentation on site SharePoint folder
· Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems and networks.
· In depth knowledge of networking devices such as Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, TAPs etc.
· In depth knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, VOIP, TCP/IP, NAT’ing etc.
· Good understanding of network cabling e.g. copper, fiber and their characteristics.
· Hold CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar Network/Security certification.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and Purdue Reference Model concepts.
· Hands-on experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, ect.) in a process control environment.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills across IT and process control network disciplines.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Ability to analyse complex technical issues and provide options to overcome challenges.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a project work package within minimum guidance and support.
Other desirable skills/abilities
· PCN Monitoring Experience
· CISSP, GICSP, ect
· TOGAF certification preferred
· Good working knowledge of ITIL principles.
· Must have minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a global fortune 100 company within network or solutions delivery team.
· Must have a full appreciation and/or worked within a global operation’s team.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Technical Lead - Northampton - Up to £55,000 per annum - Windows, Infrastructure, DLP, ITIL, Agile, Prince2, OEM, CAX, ERP, Unified Communications, Security, Networking
Are you looking for a technically challenging leadership role? A world leader in global motorsport are currently looking for a Technical Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. This is looking for someone to start ASAP and is paying up to £55,000 per annum for the right applicant.
The role of the Technical Architect is to provide technical leadership in the support and provision of solid IT services, by doing so, improving reliability, availability, security and performance across all aspects of the IT landscape. A strong and broad ranging technical background is essential as this is also a hands-on role with the requirement to support and deliver technical solutions throughout all stages of the ITIL service lifecycle.
In addition to being the senior technical escalation point, the role also requires the ability to support, develop and lead colleagues in both task management and a technical capacity. The job holder must also be able to work with 3rd parties, suppliers & customers, as solutions will often require external input and co-ordination.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior operational support role (3rd line or equivalent) within a medium to large sized enterprise, including support of the following:
- Support and optimization of in-house and bespoke applications
- Enterprise infrastructure, networking, storage and compute
- Security, encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Database infrastructure and administration
- Client and server Operating Systems
- High-level technical computing languages
- Infrastructure and application capacity, performance and availability monitoring
- Clustering and High Availability
- Email, telephony and Unified Communications
- Enterprise video content delivery
- Datacentre infrastructure
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Strong experience working to ITIL practices
- Proven Continual Service Improvement experience
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Project lead and delivery experience working to a recognised methodology (ie PRINCE2, Agile)
- Experience of scripting, orchestration and automation techniques
- Excellent call/customer management experience
- Motorsport, OEM automotive or engineering background
- High performance Computing experience
- CAX system management experience + PLM
- ERP system management
- Testbed and simulation platforms
Programme Manager - Senior Project Manager - Process Improvement - Technology
Our global sized client in Surrey is looking for a Programme Manager to work on an initial 3 month assignment to work on defining and improving existing processes and identifying potential tool solutions.
The client is in need for a strong Project/Programme Manager preferably from a Financial services, Retail or Utilities background, who has experience working with customer contracts and gathering functional requirements.
If this role sounds familiar to you, do please get in touch as my client would be very interested in your skills and experience.
Contract Project Manager - Utilities, Smart Metering/DCC
Contract Project Manager sought by this leading software organisation, developing a range of data management products and services predominantly for the utilities market place
You will be offering project management expertise on their smart metering, DCC led projects, particularly in respect to compliance of working to DCC standards. You will have first class project management skills, ideally gained in delivering software projects using methodologies, such as Prince against clear objectives; relating to cost, time, scope and quality. You will be a primary contact for both external customers and internal project key stakeholders, so must have excellent stakeholder management skills
Will suit an experienced Software Delivery Project Manager with a good understanding of the utilities sector and in particular, smart metering and the DCC programme and initiatives