My client is looking for a candidate with a Business Testing Design and Delivery background (UAT, Regression and E2E) who will we working on the full test life cycle within their Treasury department.
You will have
*Experience with EUCs (end user computing) and Report testing
*Defect Management, Configuration Management, Estimation and Reporting (welcome)
*Experience working within a Treasury role and/or testing a treasury based change
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
· Experience in application support management and team leadership role.
· Experience in leading a multi skilled technical team in a customer focused environment.
· Experience of running a technical team in a customer focused financial services environment.
· Good understanding of infrastructure architecture and principles.
· Demonstrable understanding of application and network security.
· Excellent understanding of the SDLC in multiple technologies.
· Worked within the Banking and Financial Sector.
· Exposure of some of the following: SWIFT, BACS/CHAP, Reuters, Bloomberg, Treasury.
· Worked with third party providers.
My Client is looking for an App Support Manager to manage their App Support Team of between 5-10 people. This opportunity is based within the City and is the perfect opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and continue their career within the banking and financial sector.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the team, providing high quality operational and technical app and systems support to their customers and internal business functions. The team is great and environment is relaxed.