Reigate/Surrey client are looking to add a Systems Support Engineer to their team.
Providing support to new and existing customers you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of customer service assurance platforms.
Running the NOC management platforms, including jump Servers you will perform Windows server patching, backup maintenance and you will be experienced across:
· Large scale IT platforms
· Hyper-V and Azure
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP
· Exchange + Office 365
· Mail relays
· Endpoint security
· SSL security
· Rack and server deployment within datacentres.
· Application Support Manager with excellent leadership skills, combined with drive and the passion to learn new technologies.
· The Application Support Manager will be focused on leading an Application Support team that provide support across - Business Intelligence (SSRS)/CRM/Tracking & Fleet Management software/Bespoke Applications, and Cloud based technologies.
· The role would suit someone that is inquisitive in nature, combined with the ability to rise to the challenge of learning new technologies.
· Able to lead from the front with enthusiasm and focus - demonstrating the right behaviors.
· Excellent customer service experience - key focus on providing a best of breed support service.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Application Support - team leading experience
· Providing hands on' support - still enjoys being hands on' when required and solving problems
· Excellent customer facing support experience
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Lead the team to support CRM & Fleet Management Software - happy to learn these systems
· Broad range of technical skills and experience - ideally provide support across bespoke Applications, data focused software such as - SQL (SSRS) - would be ideal if you have any SQL knowledge
· Lead the team to create reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Contribute to the on-going development of system automation - helping to remove the responsibility from users and reporting systems to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data
· Lead data migration work between systems, when required
· Liaise with operations and internal and external clients to support and develop robust and effective business processes whilst identifying opportunities to improve these processes
· Undertake and lead data cleansing work as required by internal and external clients
· Provide assistance to ensure strong leadership across the application support helpdesk and the project portfolio
· CRM - Leasepath
· Fleet Management Software - Iceman
Job Description :
Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile/Waterfall required with a toolset of methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, Waterfall) who has end to end Project Management skills for complex client centric software delivery, combined with client facing/customer stakeholder liaison to deliver projects with complex dependencies and to align the internal software development teams (mainly based on full Stack .NET or Sitecore) combined with the excellence and passion to join a high-calibre, award-winning, London web-focused software house.
Key Responsibilities for a Project Manager - Software Delivery - Agile/Waterfall
Project management of software delivery and software systems integration for customers
Structured PM methods such as Prince/PMI
Agile & Waterfall software methods
Producing and maintaining project plans
Tracking dependencies and managing risks and issues
Close liaison with senior internal stakeholders
Building relationships and interfacing between customers and disparate teams
Producing agreed status updates and attending project board meetings
Degree educated/ideally with strong academic background from a Russell Group University.
Their blue chip clients require high performance enterprise class web solutions so you will be stimulated and challenged by end-to-end complex remits and enjoy working along side and collaborating with highly technical experts who are always looking to progress as they operate in a friendly, tight knit environment at the top of their game.
Ideal background would be from software centric companies delivering complex bespoke projects or software integration often into large businesses which can require the ability to work with a variety of approaches such as Agile/Waterfall etc.
Excellent opportunity for a passionate technologist to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
Our client is a leading asset management firm based in the city; they are looking for a senior Java developer/enterprise architect to join their application architecture team for a long-term contract paying up to £550 per day.
They are looking for a strong full-stack Java developer to design and build an enterprise architecture Data modelling/mapping tool which will be rolled out across the business. This tool will be used to help define the target operating model of the next phase of this large-scale data restructuring project (which will eventually move to the cloud).
They need a Java developer who has a good appreciation for the user experience (UX) and who is confident designing the user interface (UI). There are no set rules on which Front End tools you must use, so you will have the freedom to select your own tools, frameworks, and languages.
No previous financial experience is needed, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into finance/asset management.
*Proven track record building enterprise architecture tools
*Experience creating microservices and building web APIs
*Strong relational database experience (eg MySQL)
*Extensive experience building scalable applications.
Microsoft stack including Win7 and 10, EMS Suite, Azure, O365Information security knowledge and awareness
High Level Enterprise IT Architecture, IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Technology, Cyber Security
Enterprise Architect - Legal - London, City - Permanent - £80,000 - £100,000 + bonus and benefits
A key role has opened at an international law firm for an Enterprise Architect with in depth experience producing high level architectural requirements and IT Strategy.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for the overall development and design of the Enterprise Architecture function and the development of associated EA strategies.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will define and champion the EA process and lead the effective integration of this process into other IT related processes by taking ownership of the roadmap within this area.
The successful Enterprise Architect must have experience producing high level architectural requirements, and have a broad technical knowledge of Enterprise IT architecture including cloud technology.
Project Coordinator - ITIL/Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £42000
Project Coordinator/Prince2/ITIL/Agile/projects/infrastructure/Project Support/PMO
An opportunity has arisen to for talented Project Co-ordinator to join a growing project management function for a leading global business.
Skills and attributed Required:
SAP Security Consultant
12 months fixed term contract
Clear Edge Consulting are currently recruiting for a SAP Security Consultant with 5 years experience with at least 3 full life cycle implementations of SAP ERP and 1 full life cycle implementation of SAP CRM. This position is for a globally recognised client based in Central London.
Key skills required:
This position is for someone who is passionate about using cutting edge technology working on one of the largest projects in the UK.
I have interview slots available immediately, with a start date ASAP.
If you feel that this position is suitable please apply. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of initial application.
The position will be based in Central London with occasional travel to Oxford.
SAP Security Consultant
£65k - £70k + Bonus + Benefits
PROJECT MANAGER - c£50K to £53K - London- required strong in management of designated technology focussed project(s) and work packages all within a Prince 2 environment to work for my leading higher education research focused institute and part of the Russell Group of Universities.
You will be working on a diverse range of projects as the main point of contact for project delivery. The projects may be process/organisational development oriented and/or technology solution implementation oriented delivered within a complex environment.
To be considered you will have experience in the following:
*Planning and management of key project activities and resources across specific phases or groups of phases of the project life cycle, within budget and to agreed timeframes and quality standards.
*Identification of risks and issues and ensuring project documents are up to date
*Ensuring financial tracking of the projects is managed and communicated proactively, whilst also managing the change process.
*Primary responsibility for the management and delivery of designated project(s); act as the main point of contact for the project(s) delivery.
STAKEHOLDER AND COMMUNICATION-
*Provision of effective and regular communication to all stakeholders, as detailed within the project controls.
*Acting as the escalation point for all issues raised and establishing key partnerships across the key contact groups
MANAGEMENT OF PROJECT TEAM AND 3RD PARTY SUPPLIERS-
*Pro-active management of the resource allocation across the projects.
If you have the above and can plan and manage resources (people and financial), seeking efficiency, opportunities for improvement and value for money, in addition to leading in a managerial role then PLEASE APPLY NOW!