SAP Security Consultant
12 months fixed term contract
Clear Edge Consulting are currently recruiting for a SAP Security Consultant with 5 years experience with at least 3 full life cycle implementations of SAP ERP and 1 full life cycle implementation of SAP CRM. This position is for a globally recognised client based in Central London.
Key skills required:
This position is for someone who is passionate about using cutting edge technology working on one of the largest projects in the UK.
I have interview slots available immediately, with a start date ASAP.
If you feel that this position is suitable please apply. Successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of initial application.
The position will be based in Central London with occasional travel to Oxford.
SAP Security Consultant
£65k - £70k + Bonus + Benefits
A Technical Business Solutions Analysts is sought by a large and well-known Retail company based near Rickmansworth. The purpose of this Business Analyst is to analyse and define Business requirements to support developments to the company's IT Systems. As a Business Analyst, you will assess the impact of change, investigate options and assist in the development of potential solutions to support Business change. You will work with members of the Business change community to ensure that requirements are unambiguous and fit for purpose and you will have regular interaction with stakeholders across all Business units so we are looking for a clear communicator.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analysts with the following:
Project Manager - Data Migrations £40K - £50K + 5K car allowance
Project Manager, Software & Services, Data Migrations, Application Migrations, Integration Solutions, Modernisation Software, Legacy Systems
A talented IT Project Manager has the chance to join one of the UK's leading innovate software and services companies based at their head off in Slough. The newly appointed Project Manager will part of a project team responsible for the delivery of migrations (data & applications), integration solutions and modernization of software.
The successful Project Manager must have experience with migrations from Legacy systems to new technologies across either data or software migrations.
Essential Experience Required:
If you have the above experience and want to further enhance your project management skills whilst joining an exciting technology company, this could be a great role for you.
Content Marketing Manager required to join a client in the Financial Services Sector based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
As part of your role, your duties may include:
Reigate/Surrey client are looking to add a Systems Support Engineer to their team.
Providing support to new and existing customers you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of customer service assurance platforms.
Running the NOC management platforms, including jump Servers you will perform Windows server patching, backup maintenance and you will be experienced across:
· Large scale IT platforms
· Hyper-V and Azure
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP
· Exchange + Office 365
· Mail relays
· Endpoint security
· SSL security
· Rack and server deployment within datacentres.
Excellent opportunity for a passionate technologist to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems. Offices based in Central London with a professional, friendly environment and smart, casual dress code.
Our client is a leading asset management firm based in the city; they are looking for a senior Java developer/enterprise architect to join their application architecture team for a long-term contract paying up to £550 per day.
They are looking for a strong full-stack Java developer to design and build an enterprise architecture Data modelling/mapping tool which will be rolled out across the business. This tool will be used to help define the target operating model of the next phase of this large-scale data restructuring project (which will eventually move to the cloud).
They need a Java developer who has a good appreciation for the user experience (UX) and who is confident designing the user interface (UI). There are no set rules on which Front End tools you must use, so you will have the freedom to select your own tools, frameworks, and languages.
No previous financial experience is needed, so this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into finance/asset management.
*Proven track record building enterprise architecture tools
*Experience creating microservices and building web APIs
*Strong relational database experience (eg MySQL)
*Extensive experience building scalable applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establish a highly effective global delivery team, which is adaptive to technology and business change with a clear focus on providing career opportunity, a 'one-team culture', globally and building an ethos of strong customer focus
· Establish a group which provides year on year sustained value, effectiveness and efficiency working to year on year measurable targets, goals and objectives and which is closely aligned to the business
· You will provide oversight and detailed involvement in the portfolio delivery programmes. Leading significant programme deliverables from the front
· You will have responsibility for the Portfolio budget and reporting all progress via the Investment Committee, maintaining a good governance and reporting discipline at all times
· Leadership role in driving strategic roadmaps and relationships with partners
· Leadership role in the wider Technology department, contributing to ideas and innovation
· Team leadership and coaching - motivating staff and explaining why we are doing what we do and how we do it.
· You must be able to clearly demonstrate your experience within a Technology delivery environment, preferably within the financial services industry - Asset management, wealth management or securities trading environment
· Experience of delivery responsibility for complex programmes of work, multi-year and cross functional with significant technology effort gained from a technology based career path
· Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
· Experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets and understanding finance and resource aspects of a technology team
· Knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within multi location teams
· Proven track record of effective client management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
· Ability to lead strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally
· Knowledge and understanding of different delivery methodologies, but especially agile/product model approaches
· Self starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "Can Do" attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
· Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
· Ability to work well in a Matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation.
· Digital/stockbroking experience preferred.
As Head of IT your role will focus on 3 main things;
· Strategy- definition and delivery of a future proofing IT strategy for systems, application and infrastructure
· Transformation- standing up technical IT transformation programmes
· BAU- scoping what's in existence and maximising its best use
The Head of IT role will need to have a broad understanding of all elements of IT (Infrastructure, Networks, Data, ITIL etc, but will need a particular focus on Systems and Applications (development of etc). You will quickly gain an understanding of the current IT estate, and prioritise a programme of securing what's there, whilst looking at the planned migration to new platforms. This is a role with a big strategic focus. You will be expected to shape, build and deliver a fit-for-future IT estate.
The Head of IT will suit an individual with the following experience and traits;
· Technology- covering ERP Systems exposure, VMWare, AWS, Cisco Networking, SQL Databases
· Strategy- written and fully owned a strategy for IT
· Financial- full ownership of a sizeable IT budget
· Leadership- experience of leading large IT functions comprising of multiple skills (development, support, infrastructure)
This role will suit someone who who is currently in a medium sized environment looking to take a step up in to a larger environment, or alternatively someone who is keen to get stuck in to an exciting period of IT transformation. With your help IT is seen as a key factor in driving the future aim of increasing turnover from £200m + to a £500m organisation.
Director of Infrastructure and Operations needed to join a global organisation based in the heart of London. The Director of Infrastructure and Operations will be joining a reputable financial services organisation on an initial two - three-year fixed term contract where you will an integral part to the change and transformation of the businesses Infrastructure and operations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Infrastructure and Operations to make a real name for themselves and make a positive impact on a global organisation.
The successful Director of Infrastructure and Operations will have been part of change and transformation projects, communicated with 3rd party vendors, stakeholders and lead out sourcing work so that they are able to manage business changes efficiently. The Director of Infrastructure and Operations will have worked with an organisation that has moved into the Cloud and has had experience managing IT Operations and ideally a DevOps environment. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership and communication skills, they will be a strong decision maker and have been part of a wider leadership team.
The Director of Infrastructure and Operations will not be hands on, but will have come from an Infrastructure background and have exceptional experience road mapping, project managing and will feel confident being accountable for the totality of the IT infrastructure and Operations.
Essential skills and experience:
· Proven project and leadership skills - experience leading major out sourcing work.
· Excellent analytical, strategic, planning and execution skills
· Solid Infrastructure background and ideally experience moving into the cloud.
· Strong vendor management and partner relationship skills
· Expertise and solid experience in budget planning and financial management skills
· Success in leveraging traditional best practices and new emerging methods such as DevOps
· Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organisation, design and development
· Excellent communication skills
This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious Leader who is looking to career make a name for themselves with global and market leading financial organisation who are going through transition and change.
One of the most relied upon Security Services Provider in the UK, where Cyber Security forms the basis of everything they do, resulting in industry recognised awards and customer recommendations, are looking for a Cyber Security Professional Services Director.
They are currently going through a period of considerable growth and are looking to seize the opportunity to build a world class Professional Services organisation. You will report directly into the CEO and be ultimately responsible for leading the professional services team, leading customer involvement and managing the commercial aspects including activities, costs, operations and forecast.
· Lead and develop a team of Company, project managers, security testers and cyber specialists, ensuring high level implementation and service delivery
· Be solely responsible for Professional Services cost and operations and how this relates towards revenue targets
· Ensure all work is fully understood/signed off before deploying staff to deliver it
· Maintain high documentation standards of all areas of professional services
· Strong leadership skills on strategy, change management and performance improvement
· Demonstrable exposure running a billable resources team within IT Security
· Keen eye for detail, able to focus on revenue, profitability and utilisation of the professional services resource
· Budget analysis
· Client facing - Able to demonstrate excellently, the management of client and project escalations.