We are looking for a talented individual having the key skills and responsibilities listed below-
If this sounds as a perfect job, then please apply.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
As a Business Analyst (Smart Metering) you will be assigned a wide range of projects on a daily basis. Working from home, you will have some travel to client sites whereby you will be required to support the company customers in the implementation for our Smart Metering solution, helping with the configuration and user setup in readiness for DCC Operations. You will act as an application SME and support the company service desk, making sure processes and tasks completed are fully compliant with industry regulations, help in the UAT, review and re-engineer processes and consult with clients to simplify the onboarding process and build relationships.
· Must have experience working on SMART metering projects
· Must have 5+ years' experience working professionally as Business Analyst
· Must have knowledge in the data and communication systems that the DCC supports
· Good understanding of the DUIS (DCC User Interface Specification)
· Must understand how third parties will utilise information which comes from Smart meters
· Strong process mapping skills with MS Visio
· Strong workshop facilitation to engage stakeholders and capture/write business requirements
· Need to possess an understanding of integration technologies
· Ability to travel to client sites when required to do so