Strong test data generation skills
experience of integrating & manipulating test data.
Experience of working on DB's: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Knowledge of using SQL language and stored procedures
Experience of tools used to test applications and verify test data
working on a number of projects where data is key for testing eg : migration, ETL, data warehouse, MI, test data generation
Strong analytical and logical skills: as a tester problem solving, and defining an approach to define QA Acceptance criteria
Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Test automation tools like (selenium).
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
The focus of the Senior Developer - Software Development is the lead design, maintenance and programming of computer systems.
Our client has a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people L&D assessments every year.
The company prides itself on innovation and are looking for talented Developers to help revolutionise the market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. They are a dynamic and constantly evolving company. The Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
As an experienced Senior Developer you'll provide technical expertise and helping shape solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
· Be the custodian of the regression suite for a subset of Pantheon's systems. The remainder of the subset will be owned by other members of the Support Team. To include the development/extension of the regression suite
· Where appropriate, develop automated scripts for regression testing
· Take ownership of the validation of all software upgrades/bug fixes from test planning to execution to post-deployment verification
· Define required test environments and then ensure that these are provided by the Infrastructure team
· Specify test cases and produce test scripts
· Execute tests and record results, including documenting any incidents found
· Work with developers, BAs, and other staff (including those at the 3rd party supplier) to ensure incidents are resolved
· Proactively suggest ways of improving testing processes and standards, and the use of testing tools
· Assist in the deployment to production (and pre-production) of all upgrades
· Liaise with business users during UAT
· Present the Information Systems team in a professional manner to the remainder of the company
Knowledge and Experience Required
Significant testing experience including:
· Extensive experience using the SCRUM methodology in more than 1 project
· Producing test strategies/plans, designing test cases, producing and executing test scripts, documenting results, and defect reporting and management
· Static testing (ie reviews), system testing, integration testing, UAT, and regression testing
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Advanced SQL with a solid understanding of database structures
· Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
· Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
· Systematic, accurate and objective
· Attention to detail, taking nothing for granted
· Automation of test execution
· Use of Selenium or Coded UI Extensive to develop automated test scripts
· Experience of testing distributed systems
· Experience of at least 4 of the following technologies:
· Advanced level SQL
· Coded UI
· Business Objects
· Crystal Reports
Qualified to ISTQB Test Analyst Foundation level.
Educated to A level or equivalent
Experience of test methodologies, including test design techniques.
Experience of JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Postman.
Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks Skills.
Working with business users guiding and supporting them through UAT.
Experience of test design techniques, focusing on business-critical scenarios.
Hands-on automation experience
Nice to have.
Use of tools such as JIRA & TFS, Test Complete, Postman.
API testing experience
Experience of MS Projects for Test Planning.
Experience of MS Dynamics CRM, AX and Drupal.
The IT Development Manager will lead delivery of Web and Access stream development projects and programmes required to support the business in achieving its goals, strategies and opportunities in a fast paced environment. They should ensure that expectations are managed across the business and that the team deliver results efficiently and effectively, in line with business scope and timescales.
Our client are a well-established brand (1971) and on a global scale, dominate the market space in which they operate.
Their product is Real Time dealing technology platforms which are designed and created using the latest Microsoft toolsets and with solid Azure and AWS skills you will be a proven Test Manager with a solid handle on technology and the ability to manage an offshore QA/Test function.
Your stakeholder communication skills will be impeccable and you will be the ambassador for all things Test and QA across the technology function of the business.
Essential skills include:
Reporting to the Head of Development you willplay a significant role in the full life cycle of the client’s web application and accompanying tools. The role shall also include working with customers, support and occasional site visits.
My client is seeking a web application developer. The successful candidate will have
Previous experience of supporting payment platforms is absolutely essential, specific knowledge of the Postilion suite is highly desirable.This role will be responsible for providing on-call support, so it is essential that you are happy to work a 24/7 on-call rota. There will also be an element of travel to customer sites.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience of installing, configuring and supporting payment processing software applications in a production environment.
You will be working with clients to install, configure and support a suite of software products, installing code, making changes, deploying patches, identifying potential problems and proposing improvements to the SaaS model.
It is essential that you have solid SQL query skills, coupled with a good understanding of server architecture, ideally with knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix, and the ability to recommend suitable designs for the build and/or modification of technical environments. It is expected that you will have a good understanding of network protocols, TCP/IP, NTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, ideally with Cisco experience and broader networking.
A suitable candidate must have excellent customer management skills, with the ability to document activities, problems and procedures clearly, accurately and concisely. You will have the ability to effectively plan and multi-task in a complex and demanding environment, whilst be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
A talented and ambitious C# Developer with commercial exposure C# ASP.NET MVC Web API and SQL to is sought to join a growing technology development team.
Are you a MVC Developer who is interested in seeing your development projects implemented into companies first hand and watch them in action?
My client is looking to hire up a MVC Developer to take ownership of the technology platform and take the company into the next phase of its development. The business is expanding rapidly (7 people currently expanding to 15-20 over the next 6 months) as a result of some major contracts.
As a MVC Developer you will get to work on the full product life cycle and work closely with the management team of the business.
To be considered for the role you will have some of following experience:
* 5 years commercial experience with Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET MVC
* Bootstrap OR Angularjs
* Web API
* Source & Version control TFS (GIT)
* Good knowledge of UI development
This is a .NET Web Developer role salaried up to £65,000 per annum plus benefits.
Either contact Gareth Elsmore at ISL or apply via this advert for more details on this and other MVC Developer opportunities in the London area.
Our client requires a SAP Basis consultant to be based at their offices in London on a 3 month contract.
Your role and responsibilities as the SAP Basis consultant will be:
Optimization and tuning of Full SAP Landscape, including eg:
Refresh - Backup/failover management
SAP Transport System maintenance
SAP Archiving setup & maintenance
Daily administration of the DB (tables, table space, ...)
DB patches installation
Support package installation and SAP Kernel upgrade
SAP EHP Upgrade
SAP Router installation and maintenance
SAP System migration/upgrade
SAP System installation
Maintenance Central User Administration
Production and Project support
Provide technical input to Project requirements
Work closely with infrastructure teams to realize Project requirements
On site coordination
On call activities
The essential skills and experience required for the SAP Basis consultant are:
Broad knowledge of ECC, Portal, SRM, MDM, BW, F&R, PI, Solution Manager is requested
SAP NetWeaver Certification would be advantageous
Knowledge of AIX DB2 is ideal
Exposure to BMC monitoring tools
Exposure to TWS in an SAP environment
Test Analyst/QA Test Engineer is newly required by our salubrious FTSE100 client. This is a role that offers genuine scope for career progression. You will be a rounded Test Analyst that will see you working in a great team through the full test life cycle.
You will typically adhere to the core of the requirement below.
· At least 3 years' experience writing and executing automated/manual tests (Functional, Non-Functional, Regression) - Cucumber/Ruby/Selenium
· Significant testing experience in an IT testing/assurance function for complex solutions with demanding customers
· Experience of the development life cycle (Agile/Waterfall) and how S/W testing fits into this
· Experience of defining testing strategies and testing methodologies
· Experience of test management software (TFS)
· Experience in writing and executing SQL queries
· Proven and strong experience of creating test plans, test cases & test scripts
· ISEB qualified (ISEB Foundation/Practitioner/Advanced Certificate in Software Testing/Testing Management)
Experience of leading or project planning/managing a testing programme an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity within a brilliant employer.