Strong test data generation skills
experience of integrating & manipulating test data.
Experience of working on DB's: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Knowledge of using SQL language and stored procedures
Experience of tools used to test applications and verify test data
working on a number of projects where data is key for testing eg : migration, ETL, data warehouse, MI, test data generation
Strong analytical and logical skills: as a tester problem solving, and defining an approach to define QA Acceptance criteria
Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Test automation tools like (selenium).
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates have experience supporting complex Logistics systems; strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and a understanding Object Oriented Programming is required. All candidates must consider4 on 4 off 24/7 shift work before applying
*Identifies and resolves issues with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Material Flow Systems (MFS).
*Identifies issues that are mechanical or logical in nature and escalates to the appropriate team for resolution.
*Designs generates and maintains reports detailing the daily operations of the systems.
*Analyzes system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
*Updates help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor, and resolve issues.
*Writes and updates knowledgebase articles
*Effectively communicates with customers in high-impact scenarios.
*Shift work as part of rotation for 24/7 coverage
*Monitors and troubleshoots server availability and updates Software as needed.
*Designs test scenarios to identify system issues.
*Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
*Creates documentation and training materials for system users and system service & maintenance.
*BSc or HND/HNC in Computer Science, IT engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar work.
*Experience with Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
*Experience with SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
My client is looking for the next SDET to join a team of passionate cross role professionals
Your primary task will be fixing our inverted pyramid and ensuring TDD is central to the team's approach.
You will lead this within your team fully empowered to make the changes that are required.
We have automation working well in some teams and a great framework, your job is to lead by example within the remaining teams enabling automation to be brought up to par.
What you will bring
-Deep understanding of Web application architecture and crafting tests at different levels accordingly
-A proven track record of building a testable application over building complex automation solutions
-A proven track record of implementing TDD & other shift-left strategies as required.
-Relationships with business stakeholders to build the high value use cases into an effective test strategy
-Team ownership mentality around testing activities and the confidence to delegate
-Highly aware on clean code principles with a focus on readability, maintainability, and extensibility
-An enthusiasm toward self and team improvement through a fail fast mentality
-A willingness to pair program across various roles
-Testing with Jasmine and Mockito
-Understanding of Selenium
-Understanding of AWS, Jenkins and PFS
-Hands on experience with build and deploy scripts, Continuous Integration tools and Cloud environments
-Experience with cross/non-functional testing such as performance (JMeter, Gatling, etc) or security (ZAP, Burp Proxy, OWASP Dependency check, etc)
-Exposure to diagnosing code base health and applying metrics to improve coding practices
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Our growing client based in Manchester is currently looking for 4 Java Software Developers. The company is divided into two distinct departments, Research and Development (R&D), and Consultancy and Support (C&S). Both R&D and C&S activities are based at our clients Manchester office. We are looking for 2 Java Developers to join the research and Development department responsible for the Development and maintenance of the client's product suite.
* To develop and maintain our client suite of software products.
* To help determine product functionality and have input into the product road map.
* To design and implement new product functionality.
* To maintain, refactor and improve existing functionality.
* To ensure that the product is tested to a satisfactory level.
* To work with partner companies to integrate our clients product with their products.
* To help with formal product validation (when required).
* To help with formal product documentation (when required).
* To help resolve customer issues and support calls (when required).
* Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to (see below)
Java Software Developer X 4 - Manchester.
Java (JSE and JEE), Tomcat, WebSphere, Web Services, AJAX (GWT), JPA, J/XFS.
The focus of the Senior Developer - Software Development is the lead design, maintenance and programming of computer systems.
Our client has a well-established IT department with a highly-sophisticated suite of Web-based applications providing more than one million people L&D assessments every year.
The company prides itself on innovation and are looking for talented Developers to help revolutionise the market by combining great ideas with new and emerging technologies. They are a dynamic and constantly evolving company. The Development team is responsible for creating best in breed products and innovative solutions to meet customer needs.
As an experienced Senior Developer you'll provide technical expertise and helping shape solutions going forward, this is also an opportunity for the successful candidate to spend time working directly with clients and key stakeholders.
We see this as an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to have a direct impact on what is already a highly innovative Company.
· Be the custodian of the regression suite for a subset of Pantheon's systems. The remainder of the subset will be owned by other members of the Support Team. To include the development/extension of the regression suite
· Where appropriate, develop automated scripts for regression testing
· Take ownership of the validation of all software upgrades/bug fixes from test planning to execution to post-deployment verification
· Define required test environments and then ensure that these are provided by the Infrastructure team
· Specify test cases and produce test scripts
· Execute tests and record results, including documenting any incidents found
· Work with developers, BAs, and other staff (including those at the 3rd party supplier) to ensure incidents are resolved
· Proactively suggest ways of improving testing processes and standards, and the use of testing tools
· Assist in the deployment to production (and pre-production) of all upgrades
· Liaise with business users during UAT
· Present the Information Systems team in a professional manner to the remainder of the company
Knowledge and Experience Required
Significant testing experience including:
· Extensive experience using the SCRUM methodology in more than 1 project
· Producing test strategies/plans, designing test cases, producing and executing test scripts, documenting results, and defect reporting and management
· Static testing (ie reviews), system testing, integration testing, UAT, and regression testing
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Advanced SQL with a solid understanding of database structures
· Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
· Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
· Systematic, accurate and objective
· Attention to detail, taking nothing for granted
· Automation of test execution
· Use of Selenium or Coded UI Extensive to develop automated test scripts
· Experience of testing distributed systems
· Experience of at least 4 of the following technologies:
· Advanced level SQL
· Coded UI
· Business Objects
· Crystal Reports
As a result of continued outstanding performance within their financial services division, I'm privileged to be assisting a prestigious management company who has a number of vacancies for industry leading Financial Services Technology Directors (FS/Banking/Insurance/Delivery/Transformation).In recent years this organisation have company outperformed their competition meaning they are often the good-to' name for financial services clients who have large scale, complex technology transformation challenges.
The successful Financial Services Technology Directors (FS/Banking/Insurance/Delivery/Transformation) will be tasked with providing thought leadership and leading large scale programme teams to deliver technology-enabled transformation across customer development, systems integration, digital solutions and infrastructure.
To be considered for this immensely challenging but rewarding opportunity you will have:
· Had a stellar career in the top tier arena, ideally a big four' You will be a seasoned client-site company who is fully mobile for UK wide travel every week.
· Experience across business development (new business, upselling, land-and-expand), end-to-end large scale technology delivery, technical vision and thought leadership definition and delivery, mentoring and motivational leadership of large divisions.
· In depth knowledge and experience of the UK Financial Services industry - the successful applicant with be a thought leader and subject matter expert in FS, not someone who has delivered the odd project to an FS client.
Qualified to ISTQB Test Analyst Foundation level.
Educated to A level or equivalent
Experience of test methodologies, including test design techniques.
Experience of JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Postman.
Knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks Skills.
Working with business users guiding and supporting them through UAT.
Experience of test design techniques, focusing on business-critical scenarios.
Hands-on automation experience
Nice to have.
Use of tools such as JIRA & TFS, Test Complete, Postman.
API testing experience
Experience of MS Projects for Test Planning.
Experience of MS Dynamics CRM, AX and Drupal.
The IT Development Manager will lead delivery of Web and Access stream development projects and programmes required to support the business in achieving its goals, strategies and opportunities in a fast paced environment. They should ensure that expectations are managed across the business and that the team deliver results efficiently and effectively, in line with business scope and timescales.
Our client are a well-established brand (1971) and on a global scale, dominate the market space in which they operate.
Their product is Real Time dealing technology platforms which are designed and created using the latest Microsoft toolsets and with solid Azure and AWS skills you will be a proven Test Manager with a solid handle on technology and the ability to manage an offshore QA/Test function.
Your stakeholder communication skills will be impeccable and you will be the ambassador for all things Test and QA across the technology function of the business.
Essential skills include:
Reporting to the Head of Development you willplay a significant role in the full life cycle of the client’s web application and accompanying tools. The role shall also include working with customers, support and occasional site visits.
My client is seeking a web application developer. The successful candidate will have