CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
You’ll be working in a lovely, quirky office with their Lead Developer on a range of offerings, including websites, apps, etc. You’ll be a bright, hard-working and very technically minded person who works well in small, close-knit teams and autonomously. The Lead Developer is an extremely knowledgeable chap who you will be able to learn massive amounts from; a real draw for this role.
Tech Stack: C# ASP.NET MVC, SQL, Entity Framework
The role will involve you working part of a close-knit and mature scrum team, developing innovative and purposeful web applications. You should be used to playing an active role across the full software development life cycle following best practice coding.
To apply for this opportunity you will be an experienced C# Developer with:
Your technical skills will include:
Test Lead required in Hertfordshire - this is a fully managerial position. There is no expectation for this role to undertake any hands-on testing. However, having a testing background is essential. You will manage all Senior Test Analysts - those that are setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool; mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members whilst undertaking multiple projects of their own. This role will ensure that standards are maintained at the highest levels, and that any performance issues are robustly and expertly addressed in minimal time.
· Excellent people management experience.
· Implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures is a must.
· Understanding best practice on collaborative team-working.
· Agile and waterfall methodology knowledge essential.
· Review test plans and highlight areas for improvement.
· Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on User story/Business requirements.
· Prior experience of Functional Testing (Preparation and Execution), Integration Testing, Regression Testing, load/volume and performance testing is essential.
· UAT & end user guidance/experience. Writing test plans, scripts, regression testing and analysis.
· Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD.
· Experience testing API's
· BizTalk testing expertise
· TFS experience highly desirable.
· Ability to work with multiple project teams in a Matrix management structure.
· Working knowledge of Selenium or other application automation.
· Experience of leading project teams.
· Testing exposure of cloud based applications
· Testing exposure of mobile applications.
Python Developer/Python Software Engineer - Exceptional Academics
An exceptional opportunity for a Python Developer/Python Software Engineer to secure a position within a ground breaking technology company.
We are looking for a highly motivated Python Developer/Python Software Engineer with the below:
. First rate technical skills as a Python Developer/Python Software Engineer
. An outstanding academic background
. Thrives working in a close knit, committed company culture
. Possesses excellent communication and team work capabilities
Your position as a Python Developer/Python Software Engineer is highly varied. Working closely with a world class team, you'll work on a wide variety of projects in a company that offers a huge array of technical challenges. You'll be provided with exceptional tech to allow you to develop to the utmost standard.
In addition to a fantastic work life balance, just a few of the perks for our Python Developer/Python Software Engineers' include a pool table, fully stocked fridge and snacks as well as flexi-hours/holiday.
Python, Python Developer, Software Engineer, Python Developer/Python Software Engineer, Programmer, PhD
We have an opportunity for a Test Manager to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on a major public sector account. This is a chance to be part of an award winning organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.