The business in question is in the early stages of this implementation; they don't currently understand their group data policies due to the number of business users and technical individuals who each have fragments of knowledge making up this bigger picture.
The right person will have a strong knowledge of ERP systems, ideally with Infor ERP.
* Data Migration - identifying data that needs to be transitioned into the new core systems.
* Data Structure Definitions - understand and document where relevant business data is held in Infor M3, as well as defining the data and table structures for the "as is" landscape.
* Reviewing data quality rulesets - managing the action required for data correction.
* Taxonomies - ensuring any relevant data hierarchies or taxonomies in new core systems are identified and properly documented.
* Strong hands on ETL knowledge and a broad understanding of ETL technology. Please do get in touch for further information.