This role is to look for a proven SAP/SuccessFactors HCM Consultant with good record of successful implementations behind them. This is an opportunity within our Commercial sector combining consulting and delivery. We want you to work with our clients to design the right solution for them and then implement the finished solution. This is a technical role but also very client facing.
You will be involved in the build and delivery of priority integrations between SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, Avature applicant tracking system, pensions system & the clients own internal time and attendance system.
· Gather integration requirements including assisting running workshops with third party vendors
· Create functional and technical specifications
· Develop integrations using SFTP & web services
· Conduct integration field mapping and define transformation rules
· Based on the activity and data flow diagrams, create an inventory of all cross-application interactions or interfaces
· Work closely with the HR IT team and users to confirm the integration requirements identified
· Facilitate joint application design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-team communication and collaboration. Identify cross-team issues, and communicate them to the appropriate team leads
· Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements
· Review system integration test scenarios, ensuring test coverage in all phases of testing
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience of a similar role in the HRIS implementation space
· SAP and or SuccessFactors experience is a big plus
· Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures
· Experience designing/supporting integration solutions
· Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.