As the successful candidate you will be overseeing all aspects of the company's technology and technology related resources and assets to establish a technological vision for the company that is aligned to the company's overall strategy and that brings accessible technology, innovation and excellence to the business for employees and customers.
- Develop and maintain clear roadmaps for infrastructure, communications, internal applications and customer/partner facing applications and websites.
- Formulate and agree IT budget and subsequently manage that budget and costs.
- Broaden the skills base in the IT function through recruitment and training to bring in competencies in application development, data management, procurement and project management.
- Day to day management of the IT team, prioritising and monitoring project work.
- Work closely with operational functions to develop and streamline Back Office processes.
- Manage telecommunications infrastructure including the related development plans, projects, policies and procedures.
- Have an awareness of the latest significant trends in technology and its delivery and proactively seek to gain commercial advantage through adoption of appropriate innovations.
- Improve attitudes and competencies in technology across the business particularly related to web based technologies
- Oversee the adoption of appropriate operational processes to ensure that the infrastructure and data is both secure and resilient.
- In collaboration with HR, oversee the adoption across the business of unified communications and appropriate security protocols.
- Attend weekly Operational Board meetings.
You will have:
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Practical knowledge and experience of networking, storage, communications, hardware and cloud technologies.
- Practical experience of development languages, frameworks, stacks and development approaches including Agile.
Procurement & Vendor Management
- Ability to diligently negotiate commercially sound agreements (terms, conditions and pricing) with vendors of all sizes.
- Proven ability to manage vendor relationships.
Your will receive:
- A salary of up to £90,000
- A discretionary annual bonus scheme of up to 10% of your salary
- 28 days' paid holiday leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
If you are interested in this position then please apply ASAP or contact