Your responsibilities will include:
· Establish a highly effective global delivery team, which is adaptive to technology and business change with a clear focus on providing career opportunity, a 'one-team culture', globally and building an ethos of strong customer focus
· Establish a group which provides year on year sustained value, effectiveness and efficiency working to year on year measurable targets, goals and objectives and which is closely aligned to the business
· You will provide oversight and detailed involvement in the portfolio delivery programmes. Leading significant programme deliverables from the front
· You will have responsibility for the Portfolio budget and reporting all progress via the Investment Committee, maintaining a good governance and reporting discipline at all times
· Leadership role in driving strategic roadmaps and relationships with partners
· Leadership role in the wider Technology department, contributing to ideas and innovation
· Team leadership and coaching - motivating staff and explaining why we are doing what we do and how we do it.
· You must be able to clearly demonstrate your experience within a Technology delivery environment, preferably within the financial services industry - Asset management, wealth management or securities trading environment
· Experience of delivery responsibility for complex programmes of work, multi-year and cross functional with significant technology effort gained from a technology based career path
· Experience of delivering change to both internally built and vendor supplied solutions
· Experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets and understanding finance and resource aspects of a technology team
· Knowledge and experience of managing and delivering technology change within multi location teams
· Proven track record of effective client management, systems and technologies deliveries, and influencing at the senior-most levels in the organisation.
· Ability to lead strategic thinking and to communicate effectively, both formally & informally
· Knowledge and understanding of different delivery methodologies, but especially agile/product model approaches
· Self starter, team-player, and requiring minimum oversight and guidance. A real "Can Do" attitude with high levels of resilience in high pressure situations.
· Excellent communication/presentation skills to present to/liaise with all levels of stakeholders.
· Ability to work well in a Matrix-based and geographically-dispersed organisation.
· Digital/stockbroking experience preferred.
Largest independent equities broker based in London, are urgently seeking a Technical Analysis Data Analyst with a strong sector knowledge, to join their team on a permanent basis.
Technical Data Analyst/SQL/VBA sought by leading Financial Services organisation based in Central London
Purpose of the role:
Maintain existing tactical Excel reports and migrate to fit-for-purpose enterprise reporting solution. Work with business users to understand processes and define data and reporting requirements. Ensure quality by testing and developing data controls. Analyse and document existing reports and processes Experience required. Minimum 3 years' experience in an all-rounder role (Technical BA/Data analyst/Data miner/Developer). Strong SQL on Oracle and/or SQL Server databases. SSRS. Strong VBA
Data/process modelling. OBIEE or any other enterprise reporting tool.. Experience in retail or institutional stockbroking or banking