A boutique Managed Services Provider are currently looking for multiple client facing Infrastructure Support Engineers to join the team on a permanent basis to support their continued growth. You can be based out of their HQ in Manchester or from the clients DC in London.As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will play a key part in various projects on various client sites and will provide technical support to the business.
Benefits: Bupa Healthcare after 6 months, company Phone and laptop, discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance, vendor training and certification.
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following skills and knowledge;
· HPE solutions - blade system, 3Par
· Enterprise SAN/Blade Systems
· Ideally some network knowledge - CISCO, HP
· Strong knowledge of VMware
· Understanding of Microsoft AD and Windows Server
· Knowledge/Certified of ITIL
As Infrastructure Support Engineer you will have the following roles and responsibility;
· BAU 3rd Line Support to the business
· Project lead for various customers
· Project delivery and management plans aligned to customer needs
· Implementing solutions onsite
· Client Delivery Consulting onsite in DC's
· Pre-sales - Solution Design and Architecture
· Client conference calls post sales and pre-sales
They’re looking for a bright, fresh minded individual to bring a wealth of enthusiasm and different ideas to the table.
The client has a nationwide presence as well as a large IT team. They are well known for their work/life balance and flexible conditions.
My client is searching for a professional React.JS Developer to come in and assist the Development team. You will be adding new features to a Single page Application, new features include dynamic dashboards and network visualisation. In addition to this additional development tasks will of course form a major part of the role.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
The client offers a fantastic working environment and competitive day rates:
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
The Infrastructure Analyst will be experienced working in a team environment, will be an excellent communicator IT Infrastructure Analyst (Technical) - (networking, Windows, VMware, AD, SAN, HP, XenApp, Citrix, Exchange)
London - £45,000 - 50,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced 3rd line infrastructure analyst - providing technical support across a wide range of technologies. The team will be responsible for ensuring 3rd line server support for the business - mix of BAU support and project work.
A hugely successful, internationally established provider of online and mobile media software products is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join their London office.
The successful .NET Developer will join a team of highly skilled developers working on scalable web applications within an agile environment.
The ideal .NET Developer will have experience working with:
As well as being a strong .NET Developer you will have the initiative and incentive to work in a complex environment involving multiple integration points and collaboration with other teams. You must have conviction behind your ideas to create a scalable system and assist the team creating it, ensuring the final quality of the product.
If you feel that this is the sort of environment in which you could flourish and would like to know more please send your CV
As an IT Infrastructure Team Lead (Open Source) you will help architect and build the ground breaking, game changing technology solutions that power the business. You will help pushing the limits of what technically can do as we write, build and run all our own software systems.
· Support technology and customer operational environments
· Building the effectiveness, productivity and performance of the team
· Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the team's productivity
· Fostering collaboration and building relationships with project/development teams within the business
· Supporting team members with a focus on personal development
· Leading great communication practices inside the team and with other teams they interact with
· Lead by example through technical excellent
· Hands on role splitting 50/50 operational responsibilities as well as leading and mentoring the team.
· The role will grow over time with opportunities to be more management focused
· Act as a bridge between the operations and the development teams to help promote a maturing DevOps culture.
· Incident and Stakeholder management at all levels
· Guidance for the BAU technical support teams
Ideal applicants will have a good breadth of experience across most of the following, ideally with a specialism in one or two areas -
· Linux & UNIX (RedHat, Apache, Tomcat)
· SAN and Cloud Storage (eg CEPH, NetApp, Veeam)
· Container Platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
· DevOps tooling (eg Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Jenkins)
· Awareness of AWS and Google Cloud Platform
· OpenStack [desirable]
· Networking and Connectivity [desirable]
· Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware) [desirable]
This is an exciting opportunity for developers, with some experience to enhance their skills in responsive web development as well as getting involved in building Apps for iOS and Android.
Our client a large public sector client requires a Web developer to join their in-house development team.
The roles the main task is the development of new features to config driven enterprise reporting SPA with loose coupling to a variety of data sources. The new features include dynamic dashboards and network visualization.
4-5 years experience of design and development of scalable single web page applications and API's/REST with C#/.NET, the experience of React.JS, development of SPA's, CSS, Node.JS, Git, WVC Web API, TDD.
Midlands based client are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team to alleviate some pressure on the internal teams. There is a mix of BAU and project work but the majority will be helping with support tickets.
A leading supplier of IT software & Managed Service solutions require a Network project Engineer to assist with new implementations and support existing customer's network infrastructure.
In execution of your duties, you will be responsible for: