Duties to include
Engaging with Stakeholders (Trading, Sales, Quants, Risk, Middle Office), Assisting with the business case, requirement gathering, writing specifications, designing tests and execution across the Global commodity market business
· Working on a wide range of Projects as Business Analyst across the global commodity market business
· Assist business with the business case and engage with stakeholders
· Specifications and testing of new bookings and pricing
· Implementation of new products to ETRM system
· Interaction with Quants, Development and infrastructure
· Management of parts of projects to ensure deliverables including documentation
· 3-8 years IT Business Analysis in Front Office environments with knowledge of Derivative products
· Model validation experience
· Experience of full trade life cycle
· Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge
· ETRM system knowledge (Endur, Murex, Sophis, Allegro preferred)
· Commodity experience -Gas, Precious metals - Preferred
· Financial regulations - Mifid, Dodd Frank – Preferred.
The key objective of the role is to provide technical expertise and act as an escalation point, within the IT networking department. The ideal candidate will have extensive Cisco/Networking experience and be able to assess the current technical environment and provide documentation
Excellent communication skills are a must and an immediate start is available
A large and complex organisation, undergoing significant change in the IT department, providing support to a busy and demanding customer base.
The organisation has multiple sites and 10'000s of users across Microsoft, Apple and BYOD including Android.
Skills & Knowledge
Our client has also expressed a need for very good knowledge of;
Whilst also having the ability to follow instruction and managing staff to achieve outcomes, due to the busy nature of the working environment. The ideal candidate will come from a Cisco knowledge background.
As above, is also desirable to have a very good knowledge of;
Extra qualifications are desirable. Any experience within large complex environments such as public sector, financial, telecommunications and retails would be desirable.
Key Skills Required
The client has 10,000 users on both Microsoft and Apple device estates.
The successful candidate must have experience with providing IT support to a busy and demanding business.
It is also essential that you have experience with the following key technologies;
The ability to line manage is also wanted as you will be responsible for 2 members of staff within the team. We are looking for someone who is customer focused.
Previous experience with the following is highly desirable;
Qualifications in the following are a benefit also: CCNA, MCP, VMWare.