Network Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network and its external client base.
My client is an established and expanding Public Sector Network Specialist. They are an innovative IT Managed Service Provider and a Tier1 Partner of industry leading technology vendors.
Key Skills Required:
Knowledge and Experience:
Skills and Attributes:
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
My client is a Global Software Solutions leader, currently dominating within their industry, and they have a superb reputation of being a forward thinking employer, offering fantastic career opportunities! Due to continued success and growth within the organisation, my client is now seeking a methodical and analytical Network Infrastructure Engineer who is able to work to tight deadlines, to join their team.
A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their successful and growing IT Network team.
Key Skills required some of the following:
My client provides both the public and private sectors with a complete network solution, by creating and implementing high capacity broadband networks. They are currently seeking a Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer to be accountable for the running and development of core and customer service assurance platforms.
· Responsible for the NOC management platforms including management jump Servers
· Perform Windows Sever patching, maintain backup schedules and run daily checks on Windows System Infrastructure
· Senior Systems Support Engineer will act as the technical lead on service management platform transition
· Ensuring all Service Assurance platforms are themselves monitored 24x7x365 with adequate reporting of faults in to the NOC and Service Desk
· Expert knowledge on Windows Server, Active Directory, Terminal Services and Hyper-V
· Systems Support Engineer with experience in Virtualisation technologies (Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure)
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
· Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)
· Microsoft Azure (Build and/or Migration from On-Prem)
· SolarWinds Orion
· SQL Server
If you are an experienced Senior Systems Support Engineer - Systems Support Engineer and are fully versed in Virtualisation Technologies I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Hyper-V and Azure experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £45,000pa + Company Benefits + excellent opportunities to progress.