. The Security Solution Architect will have responsibility for the solution architecture (both functional and technical). He/She will also be accountable for all the process related aspects of architecture, which include formal engagement with the project manager, project lead architect, and the project team members, adoption-of and compliance-with the Architecture Common Process (Architecture Quality Plans, Design Reviews, etc.) and the delivery of all the required architecture artefacts.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the high and low level architecture design and implementation.
· Responsible for the creation of the architecture quality plan which defines the content, scope and objectives of the architecture activities for the project.
· Creates all conceptual, logical, and physical architecture deliverables documented and agreed to in the architecture quality plan.
· Produce and maintain all architecture artifacts including vision, principles, constraints, standards, high and low level design etc.
· Ensure that organizational standards, security solutions/methods and architectures are followed to mitigate security risks.
· Ensure that proposed high level and low level designs adequately mitigate identified information risks.
· Create technical implementation plans needed to install security solutions in process control environments.
· Act as a point of contact for any technical issues within the project.
· Interface with architecture, network, operations and business stakeholders to ensure that proposed designs address organisational needs.
· Build effective partnerships with vendors, peer architects, DS&R teams and Operational Service lines.
· Work with the technical engineers during the full implementation lifecycle and help validate and install the solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in Site Engagement call to gather inputs to technical questionnaire
· Request & gather physical & local Network Diagrams
· Request physical details of cabinets, rack locations, buildings, power, etc.
· Draft Low Level Design Document (LLD)
· Review Draft LLD with site
· Update & Issue LLD for internal review and sign off
Draft and complete Site Implementation Plan (SIP)
· Provide FWRC input to Deployment Managers
· Participate and conduct LLD Peer Reviews
· Participate and conduct Implementation Plan Peer Reviews
Deployment (in conjunction with Site):
· Provide technical support during implementation.
· Ensure that LLD design and drawing is up to date with all site details, drawings, and site specific information
· Post all FWRC forms, LLD, SIP and site documentation on site SharePoint folder
· Knowledge and experience with industrial control systems and networks.
· In depth knowledge of networking devices such as Firewalls, Proxy servers, Routers, Switches, TAPs etc.
· In depth knowledge of networking protocols HTTP, VOIP, TCP/IP, NAT’ing etc.
· Good understanding of network cabling e.g. copper, fiber and their characteristics.
· Hold CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or similar Network/Security certification.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP, OSI and Purdue Reference Model concepts.
· Hands-on experience with network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, ect.) in a process control environment.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills across IT and process control network disciplines.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Ability to analyse complex technical issues and provide options to overcome challenges.
· Must be a self-starter with the ability and drive to own and deliver a project work package within minimum guidance and support.
Other desirable skills/abilities
· PCN Monitoring Experience
· CISSP, GICSP, ect
· TOGAF certification preferred
· Good working knowledge of ITIL principles.
· Must have minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a global fortune 100 company within network or solutions delivery team.
· Must have a full appreciation and/or worked within a global operation’s team.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Project Manager - Agile enthusiast, Digital, Delivery & Quality Focused, Influence
A vibrant tech firms is currently seeking a digital Project Manager to work in their brand new Central London office. Theapproaches software development as they are creating an ultra-Agile set up with multiple Scrum teams developing applications for web, mobile, CRM, tools etc. and putting the creative direction of the business into the hands of the application teams. The business has fully embraced Agile working and is investing heavily to help drive the change & disruption in order to create better software for the business and it's customers.
The company is looking for multiple Project Managers and the successful applicants will be those who have demonstrable commercial experience within digital and agile environments. They're looking for leaders who can comfortably manage senior stakeholders and technical staff using their natural influence. You'll have extensive experience of different agile frameworks, tools and techniques (eg Jira/Confluence). You'll also have delivered business critical applications on tight deadlines.
In this role you will have the responsibility for delivery and governance of projects in line with the agreed timescale, cost and quality. The business has high standards and equally requires their Project Managers to be driven by quality and delivery.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a company who is doing things the right way, without cutting corners or taking "a pragmatic approach to Agile". This is the real deal for anyone motivated by best practices and who wants to work with exceptional people with a similar mindset.
Please apply for immediate consideration and full details.