This client is an award winning company who have created one of the best eCommerce solutions on the market. Now is the perfect time to join their development team, as their customer base continues to grow.
Sitecore is currently the CMS the client is and they will offer full training on this technology.
Easily commutable from Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Keighley, Shipley, Skipton, Wetherby, Otley, Silsden, and Bingley.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
You would also benefit from having knowledge of:
C# - ASP.NET - MVC - SQL - Visual Studios - GIT - Entity Framework - Software Engineer - Senior - Developer.
The Senior Delivery Managers oversee technical implementation, clients' relationships, taking a technically hands on' approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
They are accountable for the overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
· Technical end to end Delivery Management covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for bid/financing, staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance.
· Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives.
· Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches.
· Ecommerce project implementation (Hybris, ATG, Sitecore)
· Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences.
· Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver.
· Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives.
· Co-ordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
· Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management.
· Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
· Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early.
· Ideally you will come from a background, knowing the challenges of working for clients and managing hands on software delivery projects.
· Hands on Technical Delivery Management background with experience of implementing and delivery software projects and solutions for clients.
· Solid end to end implementation experience with a strong desire for people working with E-commerce platforms eg SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG and Content Management Solutions (CMS) eg AEM, SiteCore among other web/mobile technologies.
My client is looking to add to their tech team with an experienced web developer who's not afraid to get involved in designing and building software. A competitive salary is on offer, as well as flexible start/finish times (Monday - Friday).
As a .NET web developer, your key responsibilities will include:
Skills for this role include:
The Senior Support Analyst takes the lead role in the resolution of incidents including:
- In depth troubleshooting and forensic analysis
- Impact analysis of interfaces and application integrations
- Back End analysis
- Performing platform support and/or writing and executing scripts
- Recreating issues for bug resolution
You will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Ability to break down complex problems and provide expert advice on DI Applications.
- Ability to take ownership of technical incidents and work with applications teams
- Excellent writing and editing skills for technical documentation
- Experience in hands-on advanced IT support (Level 2+)
- Experience in the software development life cycle including business analysis and deployment
- Knowledge of MS Office, inclusive of Visio, Frontpage and Sharepoint
- In depth knowledge of SQL including Scripting
- Knowledge of Integrated systems and applications
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, business, or other relevant field preferred or significant relevant industry experience
Ideally your CV will also demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience working with Sitecore, .NET, HTML technologies
- Knowledge and experience working with VM Fusion, VM Parallels, MAC OS, IIS, XML, CMS
- Knowledge and experience working with VB.NET, ASP.NET and C Sharp
- Knowledge and experience working with IIS
- Knowledge of the ITIL Framework.
- A good level of understanding Dev Ops activities including Cloud operations, Network and Server configuration.
- Support Center Analyst Certification.