Content Marketing Manager required to join a client in the Financial Services Sector based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
As part of your role, your duties may include:
· Management Information reporting tools
· Strong experience of IT Service Management (eg Incident, Service Request, Problem and Change Management) processes and tools
· QlikView Server Administration And Development
· Qlik Sense Administration And Development
· Strong experience within a Management Information reporting role, at either 2nd or 3rd line.
· Understanding of Scripting and code technologies to assist with support and management of applications, environments and development requirements.
· Strong analytic and technical problem solving skills across multiple domains, including applications and infrastructure.
· Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and manage effectively through to resolution.
· Excellent stakeholder skills, ability to effectively listen, communicate, challenge and influence team members, immediate peer group and senior managers.
· Ability to liaise with product vendors and 3rd parties to clarify solution requirements.
· Able to demonstrate professionalism at all times.
· Exposure to the full application management life cycle.
· Strong exposure and understanding of application infrastructure.
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Qlikview Reporting, Widgets, Bookmarks, Sharing, QVDs
· Qlikview Publisher, Clustering, Load balancing, Resilience, Security, Authentication and Authorisation
· Scripting languages like power-Shell,
· Enterprise web applications, N-Tier Applications, Web services
· Any exposure to Hyperion Financial Management Systems
· Any exposure to Market/Asset Data Management systems/data warehouses.
· Awareness of Windows Server including NTFS, Active Directory
· Finance and Capital Market systems.
You will provide technical leadership to a team of highly skilled Developers and coach them in their development as Engineers. Already known as Digital innovators and disruptors within their sector, you will get the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting solutions being created and developed in the UK utilising the latest and greatest in bleeding edge tech.
(Java J2EE J2SE API Developer TDD DevOps Agile Software Engineer Programmer RESTful Digital Development company Cloud Azure AWS Amazon Web Services)
You MUST have the following experience:
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
Java Developer (Java J2EE J2SE Software Engineer/Programmer) for an established software company in London. You will be working on projects for a range of clients, including Amazon and Google, including start-ups, across London zones 1 and 2.
Some of the work will be to extend existing applications, some of the work will be completely greenfield.
The role will utilize your technical strengths however you may be required to learn and use new technologies/languages. They invest heavily in training and have an unlimited budget for relevant courses and materials for staff. Training on new technologies will also be provided by colleagues.
You will only work on projects that involve up to date methods such as DDD, microservices (micro-services/micro-services), CQRS and event-sourcing. Experience with these is not essential.
You will be: