As an Automation Tester, you are expected to ensure that all the product are working perfectly before the release.
Candidate must have all the essential skills listed below-
If you think you are the right person for this role. Then apply immediately and be a part of the UK's leading banking sector.
It will be a fair advantage for our company if the candidate has a skill like Python.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
SharePoint Consultant/Sharepoint Specialist with experience of SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online, One Drive for Business who has proven consultancy experience within a similar role and is looking for an exciting new challenge, then I would love to hear from you!
My client are rapidly expanding consultancy who are now looking to add to their highly skilled team. You will be designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer expectations and owning estimations, presentations workshops and service delivery. They can offer flexible working, but would need you to be flexible in terms of visiting customer sites so requires a great "can do" attitude.
· Be the custodian of the regression suite for a subset of Pantheon's systems. The remainder of the subset will be owned by other members of the Support Team. To include the development/extension of the regression suite
· Where appropriate, develop automated scripts for regression testing
· Take ownership of the validation of all software upgrades/bug fixes from test planning to execution to post-deployment verification
· Define the required test environments and then ensure that these are provided by the Infrastructure team
· Specify test cases and produce test scripts
· Execute tests and record results, including documenting any incidents found
· Work with developers, BAs, and other staff (including those at the 3rd party supplier) to ensure incidents are resolved
· Proactively suggest ways of improving testing processes and standards and the use of testing tools
· Assist in the deployment to production (and pre-production) of all upgrades
· Liaise with business users during UAT
· Present the Information Systems team in a professional manner to the remainder of the company
Knowledge and Experience Required
Significant testing experience including:
· Extensive experience using the SCRUM methodology in more than 1 project
· Producing test strategies/plans, designing test cases, producing and executing test scripts, documenting results, and defect reporting and management
· Static testing (ie reviews), system testing, integration testing, UAT, and regression testing
· Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Advanced SQL with a solid understanding of database structures
· Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
· Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
· Systematic, accurate and objective
· Attention to detail, taking nothing for granted
· Automation of test execution
It will be highly beneficial to our company if the candidate has a skill like selenium.
An exciting opportunity have arisen to join an expanding global organisation for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer to provide 2nd and 3rd Line support. Acting as the escalation point to the Desktop Support Engineer.
Excellent opportunity to join a close knit, dynamic IT team. Looking for someone who is willing to gain exposure and take ownership of the environment.
Experience working in a support and a customer service focused environment (Minimum 5 years).
Strong communication skills.
Technical skills required:
Working for one of the UK's leading engineering support services organisations the User Experience (UX) Web Developer will be the subject matter expert in Web technologies, User centred design, User interface and User experience providing guidance across the stakeholder community, working with the wider applications team to ensure all applications are fit for purpose and deliver business value.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation with a rapidly growing Dynamics CRM team. My client has over 200,000 employees whilst the Dynamics CRM team is just short of 50 people and you will be an integral part of this area of the business. You could say it will have a start-up feel with huge business backing.
The Focus of your role
You will be working with some of the UK's largest companies and government organisations to deliver on CRM projects in London and across the UK. The CRM team are proud with the knowledge they have amassed over the years and they are looking for talented individuals to make the next step in their career.
What you will do
My client has some of the most exciting IT programmes in the world built on a Microsoft platform and you will be working with dynamics specialists on each project you are assigned to. Many of the projects are moving to an online model which will give you an opportunity to work on assignments ahead of anything else on the market.
A working knowledge of a combination of the following technologies:
My client has a real focus to give accelerated career progression as they are always looking to develop current and future employees. There will be a tailored benefits package to you so please give me a call if you would like to hear more. Please send your updated CV.