Must Have : Cisco CCNP/CCDP, TCP/IP , VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS) , Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds
• Direct engineering and design experience in the telecommunications and/or networking industry and/or B2B Internet Space. Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCIE certifications preferred.
• Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
• Subject Matter Expert in IP protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS Proficiency working with VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise wireless architectures (design, implementation & troubleshooting)
• In depth experience with multiple vendor¹s hardware, including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, Aerohive etc.
• Must have knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, Frame Relay,
RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, dial-up services, and caching services.
• Experience with network management tools such as Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds etc.
• Experience supporting Windows and UNIX products systems/applications on networking technologies. * Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
• A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
• Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendor
• Experience in network automation technologies such as ansible, python etc. would be an add on; not mandatory.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Duration – 3 to 6 months extendable
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Employer will only accept ‘’completed profile card’’ of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same .
If you need help with completing your application profile cards,reach out to the team on email@example.com
As an Automation Tester, you are expected to ensure that all the product are working perfectly before the release.
Candidate must have all the essential skills listed below-
If you think you are the right person for this role. Then apply immediately and be a part of the UK's leading banking sector.
It will be a fair advantage for our company if the candidate has a skill like Python.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Content Marketing Manager required to join a client in the Financial Services Sector based in Coventry on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
As part of your role, your duties may include:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class organisation with a rapidly growing Dynamics CRM team. My client has over 200,000 employees whilst the Dynamics CRM team is just short of 50 people and you will be an integral part of this area of the business. You could say it will have a start-up feel with huge business backing.
The Focus of your role
You will be working with some of the UK's largest companies and government organisations to deliver on CRM projects in London and across the UK. The CRM team are proud with the knowledge they have amassed over the years and they are looking for talented individuals to make the next step in their career.
What you will do
My client has some of the most exciting IT programmes in the world built on a Microsoft platform and you will be working with dynamics specialists on each project you are assigned to. Many of the projects are moving to an online model which will give you an opportunity to work on assignments ahead of anything else on the market.
A working knowledge of a combination of the following technologies:
My client has a real focus to give accelerated career progression as they are always looking to develop current and future employees. There will be a tailored benefits package to you so please give me a call if you would like to hear more. Please send your updated CV.