Developing and maintaining dynamic websites, web applications and handling web servers.
Rigorous attention to detail and keen problem-solving skills
Should have strong knowledge of Core PHP, Codeigniter.
Strong coding & design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability server-side applications.
Working experience in APIs preferable.
Immediate joining preferable.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
The employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company: Working for a well-established creative agency, that has international presence. Their rapidly growing digital department works on a number of varied projects including, promotional/showcase sites, e-commerce websites and web apps.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Brand New Opportunity Within Award Winning Business Software Provider in Worcester.
Based in Worcester, the opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and talented web developer to join one of the largest professional software providers in the UK to work on their award-winning flagship business application.
WHO ARE WE?
We are software solutions giant and part of an international group of companies dedicated to delivering professional online business solutions. One of the largest and most widely recognized providers of professional online services in the UK, we are consistently ranked in the top 50 software providers in our market. Our sheer amount of industry firsts and numerous awards speak for themselves, highlighting us as the top of our profession. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality software services, achieved through a combination of strategic acquisition and organically driven growth, all maintaining our place at the top of the market and a number one choice for our hundreds of thousands of customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Due to an increased growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer, proficient in PHP to join our trailblazing team responsible for the development of our secure, high-performance web application that supports our flagship software product. The role will require you to utilize your proficiencies in PHP and SQL alongside Internet technologies such as HTTP, SMTP, and DNS that form the basis of our flagship product. You will be using your Full Stack web development experience to create systems to integrate, monitor and control our network, data and Back Office infrastructure. An experience working in an agile environment is desirable as you will be taking on a Senior Developer role to demonstrate your unique technical skills and become an integral part of the systems ongoing success.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
It's NICE TO HAVE
Key Skills: PHP/MySQL/Python/Object Orientated Programming.
About this job
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the largest and most complex IT sites in the UK! As part of a very experienced Network Security Team, you will work within the Delivered Service element providing daily incident resolution and administration, deliver demand and project work, while providing guidance and support in areas of key expertise. You will have excellent experience in IT security techniques, security products, server and application deployment and fault finding. With a strong Networking background, ideally with extensive experience in Gateway security, Firewalls and IDS you will be comfortable in a Microsoft environment with Linux.
SC Cleared or eligible and prepared to go through and be eligible for Advanced Clearance
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public-sector organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges. Combining high quality and performance services, added value and innovation, Sopra Steria enables its clients to make the best use of digital technology.
With over 38,000 employees in more than 20 countries and revenue of €3.6 billion in 2015, this is a great time to join the organisation as you will be pivotal to our continued development and growth plans. We're offering you the opportunity to do more too - using your business skills and knowledge, and your creativity, to add more value than clients would traditionally expect.
About this Company
On offer is the opportunity to work for a European leader in digital transformation. The roles come with competitive salaries, the opportunity for further development and the potential for a wide and diverse career within.
You will be involved in the build and delivery of priority integrations between SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, Avature applicant tracking system, pensions system & the clients own internal time and attendance system.
· Gather integration requirements including assisting running workshops with third party vendors
· Create functional and technical specifications
· Develop integrations using SFTP & web services
· Conduct integration field mapping and define transformation rules
· Based on the activity and data flow diagrams, create an inventory of all cross-application interactions or interfaces
· Work closely with the HR IT team and users to confirm the integration requirements identified
· Facilitate joint application design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-team communication and collaboration. Identify cross-team issues, and communicate them to the appropriate team leads
· Assess the impact of the integration requirements to the technical architecture and specify the integration service requirements
· Review system integration test scenarios, ensuring test coverage in all phases of testing
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience of a similar role in the HRIS implementation space
· SAP and or SuccessFactors experience is a big plus
· Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures
· Experience designing/supporting integration solutions
· Ability to define and communicate the "big picture" in terms of the overall integration solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.