RF/ Microwave Design – Testing Engineer
Job Description :
The RF/Microwave engineer would be part of the customer team designing/ testing RF/ Microwave equipmen for multiple applications.
Mandatory Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Java.
2) Candidate should have experience as Java full stack developer.
3) Should have hands on experience in Java technologies Spring, Springbatch, React, REST/JSON
4) Should have experience in SQL Server
5) Should have experience in Agile
6) Should have excellent communication skills
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Object Oriented Programming (2 years)
Client Facing Technologies (2 years)
Salesforce Specific Technologies (1- 2 years)
Must Have : Multiple Automation tools, Selenium, Java, C#, Web, Mobile & API Automation etc.
Skill Set :
• Multiple Automation Tools like Selenium / Appium/ SOAPUI with solid experience in designing and implementing test automation framework
• 10+ years of experience focused on Automation Testing, using tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, jBhave etc
• Experience in building Automation frameworks according to the business needs for both Web and Mobile Applications
• Hands-on exp in writing automation scripts using commercial & Open-source tools
• Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle
• Analyze business and technical requirements; develop software solutions to address business needs in a high-paced, agile development environment.
• Good understanding of the SDLC & experience of working with various models like Waterfall & Agile.
• Proven ability to perform customer facing roles
• Certifications related to Automation testing tool/concepts
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, quick learner, Proactive with ability to solve challenging technical problems, good debugging capabilities
• Ability to handle difficult situations and to provide alternative solutions or workarounds
• Flexible and creative in helping to find acceptable solutions for customers
• Strong skills in developing PoCs on multiple tools quickly and winning the prospects
• Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to talk to both business people and technical people.
Good to have Skills / Experience
• Retail banking, Core Banking, Mortgages domain knowledge
Parasitic element extraction tool technology development (EDA tool: StarRC, QRC)
Required technical skills Must to have skills
Engineer Schematic with Cadence Virtuoso, layout creation experience, UNIX / Linux
Like to have skills:
Analog circuit design experience
Logical Logical thinking and presentation skill
Message to candidate
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
10+ years of experience in Software testing with 5+ automation experience.
» Prior experience of working in Retail banking with focus on Business lending
» Experience in designing and developing different frameworks using Selenium with C# and Java
» Experience in different 3rd party tools GITHUB, Maven
» Prior working experience in DevOps environment and building of CI Pipelines using Jenkins etc
» Experience in Requirements analysis and requirement ambiguity testing
» Experience in creating and reviewing Test Strategy and various Test Plans across projects
» Experience in creating Test cases and execution of Test scripts.
» Knowledge in Banking domain & Mobile testing
» Experience in Test cases review, Defect review
» Experience in creating traceability report, Defect reports
» Experience Defect logging and tracking.
» Should have good communication skills and inter personal skills
» Working experience in Agile teams
» Experience in User acceptance testing
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have good experience in client facing.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Should have strong experience in API Automation Frameworks - SOAP/REST
More than 8 years of experience, in which around 4-5 years of strong experience in programming for multiple technologies Java/C#, Selenium.
Working knowledge on BDD-Cucumber.
Must have worked on mobile automation using Appium
Should have working knowledge of SOAP/REST
Should be capable of handling client communication
Should have been working as lead and carrying out lead activities (Status reporting, defect triage etc.)
Should have experience in cross browser testing
Should have experience in building frameworks
Working experience of working in Cloud environment is a must
Prior knowledge of DevOps tool stack is required
Working experience in Operating systems of Unix/Linux Flavour
Resource should be very good at listening and communication; talking to third-party teams.
Accessibility testing experience
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)2032898811
DuckCreek architect - Experience of working in DuckCreek 6.X is must , (7.x will be added advantage)
2. .Net background and experience is must
3. Experience of DuckCreek Policy module implementation must, Experience of DuckCreek Billing will be preferred
4. Interface experience with finance and other systems like Microsoft Dynamics
5. Experience of Earnix rating engine preferred
6. Experience of implementation for a UK customer-preferred
7. Must have lead and designed DuckCreek inheritance model
Strong engineer with a focus on automation and scripting.
Required minimum 8 years of experience preferably using Java, Cucumber.
Ruby on Rails
Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811