Role and Responsibilities:
- Line manager responsibilities for project leads/managers on projects
- Provide continuous monitoring methods for the stability of existing processes. Conduct regular review of project progress & report status to internal Mindtree delivery team. Ensure all projects are compliant to basic PM & delivery processes such as guidance, staffing, invoicing etc.
- End accountable for key delivery KPIs such as CSAT/Margin/Revenue Recognition/Utilization
- Consult in resource/skill and financial planning to assist in project management efforts
- Providing support and delivery involvement to ensure participation in estimates and proposals.
- Ensure oversight of dependencies / inter-dependencies between program work streams to achievement of milestones
- Identify risks and interdependencies and work to develop plausible solutions
- Deliver strategic, proactive guidance for key client stakeholders
- Conceive innovative, high value solutions for clients in areas of technology or process improvement
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with all key account stakeholders
- Front end all key customer stake holders. Represent delivery in all NN/EN proposals
· Should works closely with the BDM to win deals, should be part of all customer discussions in this phase giving the delivery perspective.
· Will be the delivery face to customer for all NN (Net New) wins in Europe
· For newly won programs – provides the onsite delivery oversight to customer with a charter of start green. Should facilitate a smooth hand-over to off-shore team as needed.
· Participates in NN pursuits with BDM team.
· Should works closely with offshore DM as the onsite coordinator / program manager for the cluster of accounts.
- Minimum of 7+ year of project management experience executing digital projects using different execution models such as waterfall/agile, FP/T&M etc.
- Project Leadership certifications: Agile/Scrum and/or PMP and/or MSP
- Proven large Program/Delivery Management experience
- Exposure and understanding of the open source technology landscape, digital technologies, Cloud, Data, Mobility, Portals and eCommerce
- Work effectively at all levels of Mindtree and Customer organization managing technical and business stakeholders with the ability to influence and move toward consensus
- Collaborate with leaders within the organization to (a) obtain needed project delivery support (b) author and negotiate proposals, statements of work, estimate etc.
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills at all levels of the organization: written, verbal, presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very fast paced environment, to manage multiple tasks, and work independently or as a team.
- Able to integrate information from multiple sources to execute effectively and efficiently
- Ability to provide coherent vision, strategic plans, and leadership to achieve peer/stakeholder buy-in and successful alignment with business vision
- Broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and appreciation for capability / process impacts up-and down-stream of process being examined
- Effective leadership with decisive decision-making ability, inter-personal communication skills
- Pro-active in pre-empting issues and problems, ability to demonstrate perseverance
- Consultative and highly communicative within the Consultancy