CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
A Technical Business Solutions Analysts is sought by a large and well-known Retail company based near Rickmansworth. The purpose of this Business Analyst is to analyse and define Business requirements to support developments to the company's IT Systems. As a Business Analyst, you will assess the impact of change, investigate options and assist in the development of potential solutions to support Business change. You will work with members of the Business change community to ensure that requirements are unambiguous and fit for purpose and you will have regular interaction with stakeholders across all Business units so we are looking for a clear communicator.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analysts with the following:
Join a company with a technical stack that is cutting edge, whose product development methodologies are very current, and engineers are free to choose the tools they need and are able to influence the development process. Importantly, they ensure staff also have the ability to achieve a good work life balance. This role is focused on providing solutions to problems faced by the development or business teams using APIs and automation.
- Designing and implementing low maintenance, fully monitored, scalable solutions
- Managing the life cycle of a feature - from design to build to deployment.
- Contributing to the company-wide frameworks.
- Close relationship with our customers and providing support
Skills & Requirements
- Highly capable in Node JS with the desire to learn new languages
- Familiarity with a range of AWS technologies, particularly serverless
- Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- TDD, Pair programming and other standard development practises
- Database design/SQL
- Awareness of Elasticsearch, GraphDB or similar
- Background in testing, API development or UI/Front End development a bonus
- Experience using Fastly.
- Use of CI tools, particularly Jenkins and CircleCI