Looking for the next step up the career ladder?
Our London based client is looking for a Test Manager or experienced Test Lead to join their mobile application and digital development agency.
The business is growing rapidly and is offering an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic organisation where you will be able to design a new test function from scratch.
Desirable but not essential:
Our client provides white-labelled mobile apps and digital engagement channels to customers in the leisure and entertainment industries.
They develop cutting-edge technology and apply the latest data science techniques to understand behaviour and deliver personalised content to each user.
If you are an existing Test Manager or experienced Test Lead and looking to make the jump up and have above skills this role is for you.
Permanent candidates will take priority but contractors may be considered.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
LabVIEW (Certified LabVIEW Developer), LabWindows/CVI, TestStand,
Developing applications to control products and instruments over many different interfaces including VXI, PXI, IEEE (GPIB), RS242/RS485, 1553, ARINC429, CAN, I2C, SPI and Ethernet.
Design For Test (DFT) Analysis. Automatic and Manual Test System Design.
Digital and analogue circuit design, design verification, testing and fault finding.
ATE programming (Teradyne/GenRad, Rhode & Schwartz, Terotest, Diagnosys, Schlumberger), including In-Circuit, Functional, Boundary Scan techniques.
Software modelling and simulation of complex electronic devices. Using Electronic Simulators (LASAR, HILO, CAPS, ModelSim) to test and verify circuits and devices.
C++/C programming experience
Job Description :
A Database Retail client based in London are looking for a Programme Manager/Senior
Delivery Manager on a permanent basis, with competitive salary and generous benefits. We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to manage a Team of 6-10 Delivery Managers and their respective teams of technical resources. You'll expand and mature the team's capacity to partner with strategic initiatives and build in security by design. You'll typically be leading the delivery of the Information Security and PCI DSS programmes
, whilst taking a smaller, advisory role on others. The Senior Delivery Manager is required to provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the delivery team to develop a motivated and successful delivery capability. Successful candidates must have the following experience: Educated to degree level desirable but not essential Qualified/Certified in Programme/Project Methodologies eg Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), PRINCE 2, APM Body of Knowledge etc. Track record of applying varying project management, tools, technologies & techniques with expertise in best practice project management methodologies and approaches - including effort estimating techniques, work breakdown planning and project management disciplines. Understanding of IT architecture, design, development methods, assurance and testing techniques and operational service & support, as well as business change management techniques and best practice. Experience and knowledge of the IT investment evaluation.
process, including cost/benefit analysis and estimating IT cost/resources for both defined & undefined initiatives. Expert in coaching others to constructively challenge situations and to make decisions based on the weeks ahead. Experience of delivering projects through a variety of methodologies including Agile and Waterfall and can articulate the advantages and
disadvantages of these methods in relation to different programmes of work. Experience in energising and leading the team through enabling them to see how their work impacts the business results and ensuring they remain informed on relevant business information. Broad knowledge and understanding of IT concepts and architectures including Cloud, BYOD, Mobile Device Management, Access Control etc.
Our client requires a SAP Basis consultant to be based at their offices in London on a 3 month contract.
Your role and responsibilities as the SAP Basis consultant will be:
Optimization and tuning of Full SAP Landscape, including eg:
Refresh - Backup/failover management
SAP Transport System maintenance
SAP Archiving setup & maintenance
Daily administration of the DB (tables, table space, ...)
DB patches installation
Support package installation and SAP Kernel upgrade
SAP EHP Upgrade
SAP Router installation and maintenance
SAP System migration/upgrade
SAP System installation
Maintenance Central User Administration
Production and Project support
Provide technical input to Project requirements
Work closely with infrastructure teams to realize Project requirements
On site coordination
On call activities
The essential skills and experience required for the SAP Basis consultant are:
Broad knowledge of ECC, Portal, SRM, MDM, BW, F&R, PI, Solution Manager is requested
SAP NetWeaver Certification would be advantageous
Knowledge of AIX DB2 is ideal
Exposure to BMC monitoring tools
Exposure to TWS in an SAP environment
· Working with the team and students to ensure effective delivery of operational IT Services which meets the needs of the business
· Planning, leading and co-ordinating improvement initiatives involving IT Services
· Developing and maintaining project plans, budgets and service management framework
· Ensure projects are planned and executed in line with the client's agreed framework (Risk & issue identification, Systems & Operational Acceptance Testing, Project team roles)
· Developing and maintaining a communications plan and keeping the business and IT communities in line with business requirements
· Co-ordinating the internal client services (ie: facilities management) and external service providers as necessary to meet agreed timescales
· Managing resources as appropriate to the implementation of IT related activities
· Taking ownership for: task setting, forecasting and estimating, milestone identification, reporting and monitoring, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, change management and financial reporting
· Ability to develop effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to identify business opportunities, and demonstrating awareness of the associated risks
· Identifying business opportunities and being able to balance financial expectation related to risk
· Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with senior management and department staff
· Demonstrative effective communication, both orally and in writing with suburdinates, associates and clients
· Demonstrative professionalism with a can do attitude
· Degree educated and/or applicable professional qualifications
· Exposure to service delivery and management methodologies such as: Prince 2, PMP, PMI, ITIL, MS Project/Microsoft Project (ideally ITIL-certified). Formal training with ITIL discipline would be highly advantageous
· Significant IT Operations management experience in a role that requires involvement and understanding of business activities and vendor management. Awareness of industry standards (ie: ISO 9001, ITIL).