Strong exp mobile app like IOS Android and sketch wireframe with Agile Background exp Must
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● Must be eligible to work in UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
Would you like the ability to showcase your expertise in the development of fantastic user experiences?
Do you wish you were working on more large-scale projects, feel your current role is stagnating or are simply just looking for a change of scenery?
My client, who have a major presence in the UK retail industry and are considered to be at the forefront of eCommerce innovation; are looking for an eCommerce UI Developer to work in one of the fastest growing eCommerce operations in the UK.
You'll be taking ownership of client-side code for various transactional sites with the eCommerce division and creating end-to-end prototypes for new initiatives.
The successful candidate will possess following skills and experience: