Broadcasting technical manager with experience in Media Asset management systems, Video on Demand systems, Simulcast, Broadcast Connectivity, Coding and Mux, Video Streaming, Online Video platforms, Video and Audio distribution over IP networks, Broadcast Infrastructure, Playout systems, Broadcast Scheduling Systems, Connected Television, equipment specification and deployment, measurement and evaluation of signals and broadcast related equipment.We saved this conversation. You'll see it soon in the Conversations tab in Skype for Business and in the Conversation History folder in Outlook.
Has completed 18 months of graduate training in the Media practice or equivalent and has demonstrated ability to fulfil the requirements of the Graduate Broadcast Technical Project Manager Role.
Prior Knowledge and Skills
Has a good foundational knowledge of broadcast and media related concepts and related technologies.
Has a foundational knowledge of IT technologies related to broadcast and media
Has a foundational knowledge of requirements capture and business process modelling techniques.
Has a foundational knowledge of project management.
Has experience in working on projects related to broadcast and media
Location: Belfast, UK
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Mainframe
2) Should have hands on experience in Cobol, PL1, JCL
3) Should have hands on experience in IMS DB and DB2
4) Should have experience in Agile
5) Should have excellent communication skills
1) Candidate should have total experience of 4+ years in Java.
2) Candidate should have experience as Java full stack developer.
3) Should have hands on experience in Java technologies Spring, Springbatch, React, REST/JSON
4) Should have experience in SQL Server
5) Should have experience in Agile
6) Should have excellent communication skills
• Valuable to have experience of:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
• Strong development and delivery experience
• Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
• Knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap) is preferred
Job Designation: Salesforce Developer
Object Oriented Programming (2 years)
Client Facing Technologies (2 years)
Salesforce Specific Technologies (1- 2 years)
• Technical lead for delivery of SAP ME and MII services, ensure compliance to SLAs and timelines with focus on delivering solutions for SAP MES issues. Work in coordination with the local and global delivery teams and lead development as required. Work with the client to analyze their requirements, prepare and participate in workshops, requirement and config. documentation management. Support pre-sales and sales teams in as a technical resource.
Technical skills: Proven delivery capabilities (5+ projects and 7+years experience) in SAP ME, SAP MII and Plant Connector products from SAP. Good functional and technical understanding of SAP – SAP ME Integration across the core SAP ECC manufacturing modules (PP, MM, PM, QM, etc…) and SAP ME – shop floor integration with PCo.
Technical Proficiency in HTML5, SQL DB [WIP, ODS] Scripts, DB archiving / extraction,
Communication proficiency and Should be able to speak fluent business English.
• Must have 3 - 5 years’ experience in ASP.NET projects and web services.
• Knowledge of major cloud providers such as AWS and Azure(MUST)
• Must have knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API (C#)
• knowledge of SQL Server
• knowledge of Entity Framework
• knowledge of GIT
10+ years of Experience in testing in Banking domain with focus on Retail Banking and Payments in UK
» Should have experience in managing a team of 50-60 resources
» Should have worked in onshore & offshore model
» Should have fair knowledge in Core Banking, specifically UK based
» Should have prior working experience in UK Payments (FPS, CHAPS & BACS)
» Having knowledge on other areas related to banking such as mortgages, payments, fraud, compliance etc will be an advantage
» Identify appropriate test case authoring / execution techniques
» Identify test data, Create and review test requirements and test cases
» Work with test leads and review test activities
» Solid experience in identifying the business use cases and documenting
» Experience in creating Test Scenarios, Test cases and execution of Test cases
» Experience in Test cases review, Defect review
» Experience in Test management using HPQC/ALM/Jira/Zephyr
» Should have good communication skills and inter personal skills
» Excellent written and verbal communication skills and should have good experience in client facing