Must Have : Cisco CCNP/CCDP, TCP/IP , VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS) , Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds
• Direct engineering and design experience in the telecommunications and/or networking industry and/or B2B Internet Space. Cisco CCNP/CCDP or CCIE certifications preferred.
• Understanding of transport protocols, routing protocols, and security/authentication protocols at all layers of the OSI model with emphasis on TCP/IP are essential.
• Subject Matter Expert in IP protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, IP Multicast, MPLS Proficiency working with VLAN, VRF, HSRP, Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise wireless architectures (design, implementation & troubleshooting)
• In depth experience with multiple vendor¹s hardware, including Cisco, Mikrotik, Juniper, Aerohive etc.
• Must have knowledge of networking features and protocols such as spanning tree, ARP, CDP, EIGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VTP, Etherchannel, 802.1Q trunking, MLS, HSRP, QoS, multicast, 802.11, IPsec, Frame Relay,
RADIUS/TACACS+, SNMP, T-1/E-1, BRI/PRI, MPLS, dial-up services, and caching services.
• Experience with network management tools such as Sniffers, Wireshark, and Solarwinds etc.
• Experience supporting Windows and UNIX products systems/applications on networking technologies. * Ability to learn new things quickly, and need minimal direction.
• A high degree of creative ability, analytical and technical skills and independent judgment/decision making.
• Good strategic planning, project management, organizational and time management skills to handle multiple complex enterprise-scale complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and candidate must have the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
• Strong interpersonal skills needed to team well with peers, customers, project managers, and vendor
• Experience in network automation technologies such as ansible, python etc. would be an add on; not mandatory.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Data Privacy Program Manager
A huge data company are currently recruiting for a Data Privacy/Information Security Program Manager where you will be involved on a huge program including the management of major governance initiatives such as compliance with GDPR (EU's General Data Protection Regulation).
Information about the role
You will be expected to oversee and manage large and complex internal information security projects, including the development and implementation of functional and organizational processes and procedures. You'll make sure basic controls are in place sharing knowledge and understanding of data privacy are in place across the business. You will be responsible for driving best practice and understanding complexity of risks. You will be focusing on what data can be kept and what can be re-used making sure no data privacy laws are broken and personal data is protected.
Information about the candidate
The ideal candidate will have worked in a large scale organization with a thorough understanding of data privacy. Understanding of information security fundamentals and general security technologies as well as an understanding of privacy fundamentals. You should also have strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills with extensive understanding of critical program/project management techniques and an ability to motivate and lead team members. Someone who is Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CISA and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly desirable.
Information about the package