Who We Are:
As part of one of the World's largest supplier to the healthcare industry, we provide systems and services to the NHS and private healthcare institutions. Our focus is on providing solutions and the analytics necessary to streamline and improve services that England's healthcare industry provide to all of us.
Your New Role:
Working with the implementation team, you will define, develop and subsequently rollout to the organisation, a suite of lead, scalable and standardised processes and procedures needed in the seamless on-boarding of new customers to our product solutions. Your support will expand to the grass-roots support of live implementations moving forward.
You will be directly involved in support of both the product and project teams. From the development of user stories and backlog tracking through to project scoping and securing statements of work, onwards into live project support such as planning, dependencies and metrics (including forecasts and budget cost controls).
What You'll Need:
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate solid project experience in IT - experienced in the full SDLC and adept at both laying down best practice policies as well as show a flair for pragmatic project support and tracking.
Ideally you will have gained experience within the healthcare or public sector, show certification in Prince2 or Six Sigma and be able to understand, assimilate and report project data to a wide range of project sponsors.
What We Will Bring:
We pride ourselves in our working culture. What we do can add real and deeply felt value to patient's lives and we all strive to provide the very best in every way. Working in a fast-paced, yet highly supportive and collaborative environment, we give every employee the opportunity to champion their thoughts and innovations. We offer a generous benefits package and various flexible benefits to suit.
Job Description :
A leading UK FTSE 100 provider of IT solutions and services are looking to hire a talented Project Manager to work in a rapidly expanding project team based in Birmingham
The Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management) will be responsible for scoping, developing, planning control and business change implementation of business projects.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management):
Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, to budget and agreed quality measures
Build and manage relationships with clients, senior management and all stakeholders
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
Produce and maintain project management control documentation required for the effective initiation, delivery and closure of each project ensuring PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology is applied where appropriate
Ensure that all Work Stream responsibilities are clearly communicated to and agreed
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Co-ordinate the delivery of the project by ensuring all Work Streams have taken the appropriate action to complete the tasks efficiently within specified time scales at an agreed cost
Proactively manage changes in project scope using agreed change control process
Experience for the Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management):
A proven track record of delivering business change projects
End to end experience of the full project life cycle including initiation, governance, control and closure
Understand the role of change management in projects and who it impacts
Experience of using MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Visio
Process development and process management
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Birmingham area.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director of IT will be responsible for product development, vendor performance to contract, platform roadmaps and Bi-Modal change delivery across Shared Services.
Our Client is currently transitioning their Back Office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will, therefore, need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions, in addition, the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
· Build strong productive relationships with the business, IT teams and external third parties in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business
· Conduct requirements gathering sessions with various levels of the business & IT, ensuring that the strategic needs are being met while also realising incremental benefits
· Produce high quality business analyst deliverables, including business cases, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, functional & non-functional specifications
· Take full ownership of managing the product backlog of key systems
· Act as primary focus for questions related to business usage of systems within your sphere of influence.
· Support the system test teams, helping with understanding of the change and reviewing test cases to ensure full coverage
· Support the on-going development of the Business Analyst function, developing standards, procedures, and knowledge transfer
· Have proven experience of capturing, documenting and delivering detailed requirements
· Have exposure to methods for testing of requirements and measuring the delivery of these through the project life cycle.
· Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover
· Have proven experience of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Experience of working in the Insurance industry - desirable
· Experience of projects with Datamodelling and/or MI/BI elements - desirable
· Hold relevant industry qualifications eg ISEB, PRINCE2 - desirable
· Have the ability to combine soft influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, enquiries and requests to meet deadlines
· Intellect and gravitas to influence and gain credibility with business personnel and management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
· Creative, proactive, logical and innovative - you do not accept the status quo
· Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
· Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple projects at any one time
· Excellent pension scheme - 10% employer contribution/5% employee contribution
· Interest free annual season ticket loan
· Private medical scheme
· 25 days holiday rising with service (maximum of 28).
Job Description :
Project Manager, Software & Services, Data Migrations, Application Migrations, Integration Solutions, Modernisation Software, Legacy Systems
A talented IT Project Manager has the chance to join one of the UK's leading innovate software and services companies based at their head off in Slough.
The newly appointed Project Manager will part of a project team responsible for the delivery of migrations (data & applications), integration solutions and modernisation of software.
The successful Project Manager must have experience with migrations from Legacy systems to new technologies across either data or software migrations.
Essential Experience Required:
If you have the above experience and want to further enhance your project
management skills whilst joining an exciting technology company, this could be a great role for you.
As a Business Analyst (Smart Metering) you will be assigned a wide range of projects on a daily basis. Working from home, you will have some travel to client sites whereby you will be required to support the company customers in the implementation for our Smart Metering solution, helping with the configuration and user setup in readiness for DCC Operations. You will act as an application SME and support the company service desk, making sure processes and tasks completed are fully compliant with industry regulations, help in the UAT, review and re-engineer processes and consult with clients to simplify the onboarding process and build relationships.
· Must have experience working on SMART metering projects
· Must have 5+ years' experience working professionally as Business Analyst
· Must have knowledge in the data and communication systems that the DCC supports
· Good understanding of the DUIS (DCC User Interface Specification)
· Must understand how third parties will utilise information which comes from Smart meters
· Strong process mapping skills with MS Visio
· Strong workshop facilitation to engage stakeholders and capture/write business requirements
· Need to possess an understanding of integration technologies
· Ability to travel to client sites when required to do so
Project Manager required in a highly successful and rapidly expanding company.
If you're a driven Project Manager with experience of delivering IT change, then this exciting opportunity will allow you to take the next step in your professional development. This is a chance to work on a wide range of interesting projects in a dynamic environment and an opportunity to gain exposure to many different areas within the company.
The successful Project Manager will have previously worked in fast-paced environments. You will be liaising with a range of senior stakeholders and 3rd parties, so the successful Project Manager will need excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
About the IT Change/Problem Manager Role:
You will be reporting into the IT Operations Director and you will be providing best practise management of key ITSM processes to assist the IT Operations function in delivering maximum value to the business.
· Undertake detailed analysis of all the firm's Group Systems, covering a broad range of technologies, to ensure that proposed changes are safe and fit for purpose, including comprehensive analysis of risk, business continuity, impact and resource requirements.
· Challenge proposed requests for change to ensure that the change is robust and that the impact on and risk to the organisation is minimal
· Develop & implement Change Management policies and procedures and ensure compliance
· Arrange workshops to promote understanding of the Change Management process
· Develop and present Change Management reports as required
· Chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and the CAB/Emergency Committee
· Define, develop and communicate the practises and processes necessary for effective problem management to minimise the impact of service outages
· Develop and maintain a database of know issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimising the impact of incidents
· Develop and produce periodic performance reports showing the impact of known errors and the benefits of root cause analysis
· Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, lessons learned are documented and changes implemented to limit risk of future occurrence.
· Chair regional problem management meeting and major incident reviews
Capacity and Availability Management:
· Maintain policy, standards and procedures for capacity and availability management
· Determine the availability requirements and capacity demands for all new and existing IT Services to minimise outages and maximise ROI
· Create capacity and availability plans to leverage existing investments and reduce downtime
· Incorporate availability and capacity requirements in new services to create services that are designed to meet the needs of the business
· Provide detailed systems reporting to highlight availability and reliability against agreed target
· Create and maintain a Capacity Management Information System
Education and Experience:
· Educated to Degree level in IT Related subject or equivalent extensive technical management experience
· Holder of ITIL Service Operation & ITIL Service Transition intermediate qualification
· PRINCE2 Foundation level qualified.
Your new role
As a passionate and driven Business Analyst you will work directly with key stakeholders across the business to support changes that meet user needs and technical requirements.
You will gain understanding of the internal IT systems and their capabilities, capture and analyse business processes in order to identify and determine opportunities for process improvement.
You will work collaboratively to redesign and document processes and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements. Complete involvement in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion you will gather requirements, analyse and produce detailed process maps, and deliver functional and non-functional specifications.
This is a highly exciting time to join the organisation currently going through a radical period of change and expansion and transformation specifically in IT and will be highly appealing to an adaptable, self- starter looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
What you'll need to succeed
· Experience as a Business Analyst in the full project life cycle from inception through to completion, including project initiation, process and requirements analysis, testing, and transition to live activities
· Experience in successfully influencing changes in current practices to support business benefits
· Proficiency in business analysis, business engagement, change management, business architecture, process improvement, software design and requirements engineering
· You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is adaptable, flexible and able to adjust to a new situations and environments
· BPMN, UML2, Agile, or Lean Business Analysis and/or Project Management methodologies such as Prince 2 qualifications are highly desirable but not essential
· You will possess excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to produce clear concise analysis and documentation and demonstrate prior experience in building good relationships at all levels
· You will be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams including with business and technical stakeholders.
· Working with the team and students to ensure effective delivery of operational IT Services which meets the needs of the business
· Planning, leading and co-ordinating improvement initiatives involving IT Services
· Developing and maintaining project plans, budgets and service management framework
· Ensure projects are planned and executed in line with the client's agreed framework (Risk & issue identification, Systems & Operational Acceptance Testing, Project team roles)
· Developing and maintaining a communications plan and keeping the business and IT communities in line with business requirements
· Co-ordinating the internal client services (ie: facilities management) and external service providers as necessary to meet agreed timescales
· Managing resources as appropriate to the implementation of IT related activities
· Taking ownership for: task setting, forecasting and estimating, milestone identification, reporting and monitoring, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, change management and financial reporting
· Ability to develop effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to identify business opportunities, and demonstrating awareness of the associated risks
· Identifying business opportunities and being able to balance financial expectation related to risk
· Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with senior management and department staff
· Demonstrative effective communication, both orally and in writing with suburdinates, associates and clients
· Demonstrative professionalism with a can do attitude
· Degree educated and/or applicable professional qualifications
· Exposure to service delivery and management methodologies such as: Prince 2, PMP, PMI, ITIL, MS Project/Microsoft Project (ideally ITIL-certified). Formal training with ITIL discipline would be highly advantageous
· Significant IT Operations management experience in a role that requires involvement and understanding of business activities and vendor management. Awareness of industry standards (ie: ISO 9001, ITIL).