CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Salary £55k - £65k + benefits package
A growing software company is currently seeking an Agile Scrum Master to facilitate teams of software developers and testers through the Agile life cycle of their projects. You will have ownership of the Agile Scrum processes and help guide and the team/projects through to successful delivery.
Working as a Scrum Master you will work closely with the product and development team to deliver software development projects following an Agile Scrum approach.
This will include:
. Manage projects in an agile/Scrum environment
. Running daily SCRUM meetings
. Facilitating Sprint Planning and Review meetings
. Facilitating Sprint Retrospective meetings
. Managing the Product and the Sprint backlog with the product owners
. Authoring Sprint artefacts and processes
Skills & Experience:
. Experience working as an Agile Scrum Master/Agile Project manager
. Understanding of other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/organisation
. Good knowledge of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
. Good knowledge of the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
. Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
. Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
. Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
. Certified Scrum Master desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where technology and a formalised Agile approach is key to the delivery of the highest quality software within their business. If you are interested in this opportunity please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Who We Are:
As part of one of the World's largest supplier to the healthcare industry, we provide systems and services to the NHS and private healthcare institutions. Our focus is on providing solutions and the analytics necessary to streamline and improve services that England's healthcare industry provide to all of us.
Your New Role:
Working with the implementation team, you will define, develop and subsequently rollout to the organisation, a suite of lead, scalable and standardised processes and procedures needed in the seamless on-boarding of new customers to our product solutions. Your support will expand to the grass-roots support of live implementations moving forward.
You will be directly involved in support of both the product and project teams. From the development of user stories and backlog tracking through to project scoping and securing statements of work, onwards into live project support such as planning, dependencies and metrics (including forecasts and budget cost controls).
What You'll Need:
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate solid project experience in IT - experienced in the full SDLC and adept at both laying down best practice policies as well as show a flair for pragmatic project support and tracking.
Ideally you will have gained experience within the healthcare or public sector, show certification in Prince2 or Six Sigma and be able to understand, assimilate and report project data to a wide range of project sponsors.
What We Will Bring:
We pride ourselves in our working culture. What we do can add real and deeply felt value to patient's lives and we all strive to provide the very best in every way. Working in a fast-paced, yet highly supportive and collaborative environment, we give every employee the opportunity to champion their thoughts and innovations. We offer a generous benefits package and various flexible benefits to suit.
Job Description :
A leading UK FTSE 100 provider of IT solutions and services are looking to hire a talented Project Manager to work in a rapidly expanding project team based in Birmingham
The Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management) will be responsible for scoping, developing, planning control and business change implementation of business projects.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management):
Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, to budget and agreed quality measures
Build and manage relationships with clients, senior management and all stakeholders
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
Produce and maintain project management control documentation required for the effective initiation, delivery and closure of each project ensuring PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology is applied where appropriate
Ensure that all Work Stream responsibilities are clearly communicated to and agreed
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Co-ordinate the delivery of the project by ensuring all Work Streams have taken the appropriate action to complete the tasks efficiently within specified time scales at an agreed cost
Proactively manage changes in project scope using agreed change control process
Experience for the Project Manager (Business Change, Implementation, Project Management):
A proven track record of delivering business change projects
End to end experience of the full project life cycle including initiation, governance, control and closure
Understand the role of change management in projects and who it impacts
Experience of using MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Visio
Process development and process management
We are currently looking for an IT Services Director to join a leading company based in the Birmingham area.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Director of IT will be responsible for product development, vendor performance to contract, platform roadmaps and Bi-Modal change delivery across Shared Services.
Our Client is currently transitioning their Back Office service from a 3rd party supplier to direct arrangements and as part of this is adopting Agile practices for the delivery of the new platforms. The Director of IT will play an instrumental part in these transitions, embedding the new practices and motivating teams to innovate on service delivery and create a positive user experience. You will, therefore, need to have proven experience of leading on similar successful transitions, operating in a Dev/Ops environment and leveraging cloud/SaaS providers
An element of this role will involving facing out to external clients so the Director will be required to engage with customers, clients and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, to successfully oversee the planned transitions, in addition, the day to day running of the internal IT operations.
I'm looking for an Automation Manager (Scrum Master/MixPanel/ZenDesk/Machine Learning) to join a nascent price comparison start-up venture. The successful Automation Manager (Scrum Master/MixPanel/ZenDesk/Machine Learning) will act as the scrum master for automation team, whilst prioritising what the engineering team works on eg bug fixes, specific automation tasks to build, contact centre productivity improvements, investigate next wave of technology to use (eg machine learning).
You'll be the newest member of a 25 strong team full of technical and commercial experts (designers, developers, engineers, product managers, data scientists, marketers and business operations) all contributing to the successfulness of this household bill managing application, which is making waves amongst London based start-ups.
If you are looking for a company that will enable you to be hands on in a fun environment, press the apply button.
A market leading financial services organisation is looking for a Network Engineer to join their complex and dynamic Enterprise Technology team based in London. The main duties of the Network Engineer include Network Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Operational Projects. Ideal candidates will have a good knowledge of routing and switching.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
*Good experience in a similar role from a large organisation.
*University degree in computer science/engineering or similar.
*CCNA level at a minimum is required.
*Good knowledge of routing and switching.
*Working knowledge of enterprise Firewall solutions (Cisco ASA and Checkpoint)
*Working knowledge of UNIX, SNMP, RADIUS, 802.1x and Microsoft Active Directory.
*Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP certification is desirable.
*Managing and auctioning tickets within the Networks queue
*Managing infrastructure components within the global operating environment
*Reactive troubleshooting and resolution of alerts
*Identifying and resolving potential issues proactively
*Owning and resolving production issues and performing root cause analysis
*Managing ongoing upgrade and maintenance of associated platform hardware, and preparing operational reports relating to these platforms
*Working with design teams to review the operational readiness of new projects, and actively contribute to solution design and development standards where appropriate.
· Build strong productive relationships with the business, IT teams and external third parties in order to deliver effective solutions based on a deep understanding of the business
· Conduct requirements gathering sessions with various levels of the business & IT, ensuring that the strategic needs are being met while also realising incremental benefits
· Produce high quality business analyst deliverables, including business cases, user stories, use cases, acceptance criteria, functional & non-functional specifications
· Take full ownership of managing the product backlog of key systems
· Act as primary focus for questions related to business usage of systems within your sphere of influence.
· Support the system test teams, helping with understanding of the change and reviewing test cases to ensure full coverage
· Support the on-going development of the Business Analyst function, developing standards, procedures, and knowledge transfer
· Have proven experience of capturing, documenting and delivering detailed requirements
· Have exposure to methods for testing of requirements and measuring the delivery of these through the project life cycle.
· Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover
· Have proven experience of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
· Experience of working in the Insurance industry - desirable
· Experience of projects with Datamodelling and/or MI/BI elements - desirable
· Hold relevant industry qualifications eg ISEB, PRINCE2 - desirable
· Have the ability to combine soft influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with leadership qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, enquiries and requests to meet deadlines
· Intellect and gravitas to influence and gain credibility with business personnel and management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business.
· Creative, proactive, logical and innovative - you do not accept the status quo
· Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment where the pace of response and leadership is critical to success
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality, service and personal ownership
· Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple projects at any one time
· Excellent pension scheme - 10% employer contribution/5% employee contribution
· Interest free annual season ticket loan
· Private medical scheme
· 25 days holiday rising with service (maximum of 28).
Job Description :
Project Manager, Software & Services, Data Migrations, Application Migrations, Integration Solutions, Modernisation Software, Legacy Systems
A talented IT Project Manager has the chance to join one of the UK's leading innovate software and services companies based at their head off in Slough.
The newly appointed Project Manager will part of a project team responsible for the delivery of migrations (data & applications), integration solutions and modernisation of software.
The successful Project Manager must have experience with migrations from Legacy systems to new technologies across either data or software migrations.
Essential Experience Required:
If you have the above experience and want to further enhance your project
management skills whilst joining an exciting technology company, this could be a great role for you.
As a Business Analyst (Smart Metering) you will be assigned a wide range of projects on a daily basis. Working from home, you will have some travel to client sites whereby you will be required to support the company customers in the implementation for our Smart Metering solution, helping with the configuration and user setup in readiness for DCC Operations. You will act as an application SME and support the company service desk, making sure processes and tasks completed are fully compliant with industry regulations, help in the UAT, review and re-engineer processes and consult with clients to simplify the onboarding process and build relationships.
· Must have experience working on SMART metering projects
· Must have 5+ years' experience working professionally as Business Analyst
· Must have knowledge in the data and communication systems that the DCC supports
· Good understanding of the DUIS (DCC User Interface Specification)
· Must understand how third parties will utilise information which comes from Smart meters
· Strong process mapping skills with MS Visio
· Strong workshop facilitation to engage stakeholders and capture/write business requirements
· Need to possess an understanding of integration technologies
· Ability to travel to client sites when required to do so