Manage Hive databases, data extraction
Data transformation, automating jobs, create complex reports, jobs’ production setup
Explore new big data technologies within a Massively Parallel Processing environment
Machine Learning and AI - theory and implementation
Mentor Junior Big Data Analyst/Data Engineers/Data Scientists working in projects
Take part in conducting POC’s by evaluating Big Data tools
Perform code reviews, suggest improvements, Perform Testing of the code developed by developers
Predictive Analytics - Advanced theory and implementation
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
The employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
At Celestra, we are talented specialists in delivering IT services to the Hospitality and Retail industries. With teams spread across the UK we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We understand the essential ingredients required to build strong, long term partnerships. In an industry that never sleeps we are fully committed and on-hand to serve solutions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to the collective efforts of our people, Celestra enjoys a strong and growing position in the marketplace working with and trusted by some of the best and biggest brand names in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Junior Developer to join us. In return, we offer a competitive starting salary of £20K per annum and benefits to include 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
The Junior Developer role is a great chance to join a creative and energetic team who are consistently pushing the boundaries of the software they produce. Working in an environment that supports innovation and forward thinking this is a fantastic time to join a growing part of the business that offers fantastic long term career progression options.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work on existing code, resolving issues and enhancing it; creating new code where necessary
- Working within the company to develop new ideas and take ownership of projects to completion
- Work independently or in a small team
- Proactively improving programming knowledge Input to all parts of the development life cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and support)
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Developing in a Linux and Apache environment (Preferably Debian)
- Familiarity with XML/JSON and other data formats
- Report design
- Innovation and creativity
- Deliver on time in budget
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Understanding of MySQL/MicrosoftSQL
- Capable of writing clean,reusable and documental code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work in a team and individually
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30
MS Dynamics NAV, Finance Manager, Kent, Large End User, £60,000 per annum, MS NAV 2017 Training, Progress into Consultancy within 12 months, 25 Days Holidays, Annual performance bonus, Pension Scheme
My key client is currently recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Lead. The company specialises in design and distribution and is renowned for their staff values and quick progression. The office is situated in a great location in Kent.
This opportunity to work with a renowned company will allow you to take full responsibility of the NAV system and drive the business forward.
The right candidate will have:
* Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
* Finance experience essential (CIMA preferred)
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 onwards
If you are interested in this excellent long term career opportunity with a well-recognised MS Dynamics NAV End User send your CV (see below) or call Laura now.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Dynamics NAV/MS NAV/Microsoft NAV/NAV Dynamics/NAV/Support/Support Consultant/Consultant/Functional/Technical/1st line/2nd line/3rd line/Senior/C/Side/C/AL/SQL/Jet Reports/London/Midlands/Kent/Essex/Sussex/Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire/Buckinghamshire/Kent/Leicester/Oxfordshire/Cambridgeshire/UK Wide/