At Celestra, we are talented specialists in delivering IT services to the Hospitality and Retail industries. With teams spread across the UK we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none.
We understand the essential ingredients required to build strong, long term partnerships. In an industry that never sleeps we are fully committed and on-hand to serve solutions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thanks to the collective efforts of our people, Celestra enjoys a strong and growing position in the marketplace working with and trusted by some of the best and biggest brand names in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Junior Developer to join us. In return, we offer a competitive starting salary of £20K per annum and benefits to include 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), Caprica benefits including gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
The Junior Developer role is a great chance to join a creative and energetic team who are consistently pushing the boundaries of the software they produce. Working in an environment that supports innovation and forward thinking this is a fantastic time to join a growing part of the business that offers fantastic long term career progression options.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work on existing code, resolving issues and enhancing it; creating new code where necessary
- Working within the company to develop new ideas and take ownership of projects to completion
- Work independently or in a small team
- Proactively improving programming knowledge Input to all parts of the development life cycle (analysis, design, development, implementation and support)
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Developing in a Linux and Apache environment (Preferably Debian)
- Familiarity with XML/JSON and other data formats
- Report design
- Innovation and creativity
- Deliver on time in budget
- Experience with MVC design patterns
- Understanding of MySQL/MicrosoftSQL
- Capable of writing clean,reusable and documental code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work in a team and individually
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30
The Company: Working for a well-established creative agency, that has international presence. Their rapidly growing digital department works on a number of varied projects including, promotional/showcase sites, e-commerce websites and web apps.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Brand New Opportunity Within Award Winning Business Software Provider in Worcester.
Based in Worcester, the opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and talented web developer to join one of the largest professional software providers in the UK to work on their award-winning flagship business application.
WHO ARE WE?
We are software solutions giant and part of an international group of companies dedicated to delivering professional online business solutions. One of the largest and most widely recognized providers of professional online services in the UK, we are consistently ranked in the top 50 software providers in our market. Our sheer amount of industry firsts and numerous awards speak for themselves, highlighting us as the top of our profession. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality software services, achieved through a combination of strategic acquisition and organically driven growth, all maintaining our place at the top of the market and a number one choice for our hundreds of thousands of customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Due to an increased growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Web Developer, proficient in PHP to join our trailblazing team responsible for the development of our secure, high-performance web application that supports our flagship software product. The role will require you to utilize your proficiencies in PHP and SQL alongside Internet technologies such as HTTP, SMTP, and DNS that form the basis of our flagship product. You will be using your Full Stack web development experience to create systems to integrate, monitor and control our network, data and Back Office infrastructure. An experience working in an agile environment is desirable as you will be taking on a Senior Developer role to demonstrate your unique technical skills and become an integral part of the systems ongoing success.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
It's NICE TO HAVE
Key Skills: PHP/MySQL/Python/Object Orientated Programming.
A data insight and analytics company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Wrangler to work with their analytics team
My client is large financial institution who are building their Data Analytics in Edinburgh. This team will work across multiple business areas supporting the data analysis and reporting services. This will allow you the opportunity to work on varied and challenging projects.
This is a new team within this location so there is an opportunity for rapid career growth and the ability to move into leadership roles as the team continues to develop.
The ideal Candidate will have:
*A strong educational background - Mathematics, Statistics or Economics are a strong preference
*Experience in reporting and Data Visualisation
*Experience of working with data from SQL Server or Oracle Database
*Data Visualisation experience with Qlik or Tableau would be very desirable.
*They do NOT have to come from financial services - my client is open-minded to industry background as long as you have the right technical skills and an openness to learn
This is a great opportunity to work in a genuinely market leading team, reporting to industry leaders on some really exciting projects. There are really exciting short terms projects and some amazing long-term opportunities. Due to the size and position of this business, this would be an excellent career move as progression and project experience will be inevitable for anyone who joins and delivers high-quality work.
MS Dynamics NAV, Finance Manager, Kent, Large End User, £60,000 per annum, MS NAV 2017 Training, Progress into Consultancy within 12 months, 25 Days Holidays, Annual performance bonus, Pension Scheme
My key client is currently recruiting for Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Lead. The company specialises in design and distribution and is renowned for their staff values and quick progression. The office is situated in a great location in Kent.
This opportunity to work with a renowned company will allow you to take full responsibility of the NAV system and drive the business forward.
The right candidate will have:
* Extensive knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
* Finance experience essential (CIMA preferred)
* Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 onwards
If you are interested in this excellent long term career opportunity with a well-recognised MS Dynamics NAV End User send your CV (see below) or call Laura now.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Dynamics NAV/MS NAV/Microsoft NAV/NAV Dynamics/NAV/Support/Support Consultant/Consultant/Functional/Technical/1st line/2nd line/3rd line/Senior/C/Side/C/AL/SQL/Jet Reports/London/Midlands/Kent/Essex/Sussex/Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire/Buckinghamshire/Kent/Leicester/Oxfordshire/Cambridgeshire/UK Wide/
C# Software Developer required by an established company in Manchester. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for an innovative hands-on C# Software Developer to work on developing and architecting high-quality software in C#.net on windows and web environment. The company is known for using cutting edge technology and working in a collaborative and challenging environment.
My client develops cloud based Sales Tracking and Development Systems and have been established for over 12 years.
. Undertaking projects within a wide range of clients across a breadth of sectors all with differing requirements and challenges estimated to last between 6 and 12 months.
. Work closely with the Product Management team, to provide input to the technical design of new features and changes to existing functionality.
. Further training provided on Angular1 and Angular2
. Research, design, write and unit test new software programs.
. Enhance existing software, by analyzing and identifying areas for modification. Write and unit testing the new code.
You will be actively encouraged to contribute ideas, assist with ongoing client relationships through your working contribution. The career development and promotion aims are to encourage the development of all staff within the business to facilitate the ongoing growth and success. On top of that its early finish Friday or out for the company end of week meal.
. Framework experience preferably Angular
. Web API
Your main responsibilities as a Java Developer will be working on our award winning, patented software, working on Greenfield projects with a modern Java stack The IT Service Creation Software Engineering capability requires specialists with experience using Domain Driven Design and Event Sourcing patterns to provide advice and best practice guidelines for their implementation. The specialist will be providing expert advice to a mixed capability squad delivering in the Vehicles Transformation Programme.
Skills & Experience required:
- Evidence of extensive experience in domain driven design concepts and their implementation
- Evidence of extensive experience in the implementation of event-sourcing patterns
- Evidence of extensive experience working on projects using open source technology within cloud hosted/virtualised environments; AWS preferred
- Evidence of the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and ensure knowledge transfer to in-house
Development teams :
- Evidence of experience building scalable Server Side web applications and scaling high volume web services
- Evidence of detailed knowledge of the Java programming language to Java 8.
- Evidence of experience working with version control systems
- Evidence of experience of exposing APIs using REST, specifically Drop wizard.
- Evidence of experience of integrating with external systems using REST
- Evidence of experience working in a continuous integration environment with tools such as Jenkins and Ansible
- Evidence of supporting enablement of in-house development capabilities, engaging with staff and creating an environment of knowledge sharing
- Evidence of knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems, for example PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Event Store
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of Play Framework
- Evidence of experience presenting work at user groups and agile ceremonies communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Evidence of experience implementing monitoring solutions for developed services, such as Google Analytics dashboards etc
- Evidence of experience working as part of an agile software delivery team, embracing collaborative working practices and contributing to a shared team goal.
Midlands based client are looking for a Network Engineer to join their team to alleviate some pressure on the internal teams. There is a mix of BAU and project work but the majority will be helping with support tickets.
A leading supplier of IT software & Managed Service solutions require a Network project Engineer to assist with new implementations and support existing customer's network infrastructure.
In execution of your duties, you will be responsible for: