CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Perfect candidates will have an aspiration to be an all-rounder who can test at all levels (UI, API, web, mobile)
With a suite of web and mobile solutions built on a .NET stack, the Senior Tester will be responsible for leading squads with the view to taking on line management responsibilities if desired.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience testing digital solutions (web or mobile)
- Strong technical ability with a strong knowledge of web technologies and the ability to debug scripts if required
- Experience in or strong appreciate of Agile delivery
- Experience of Test Automation or knowledge of a programming language
- Passionate about driving innovation across tools and technologies
Data Privacy Program Manager
A huge data company are currently recruiting for a Data Privacy/Information Security Program Manager where you will be involved on a huge program including the management of major governance initiatives such as compliance with GDPR (EU's General Data Protection Regulation).
Information about the role
You will be expected to oversee and manage large and complex internal information security projects, including the development and implementation of functional and organizational processes and procedures. You'll make sure basic controls are in place sharing knowledge and understanding of data privacy are in place across the business. You will be responsible for driving best practice and understanding complexity of risks. You will be focusing on what data can be kept and what can be re-used making sure no data privacy laws are broken and personal data is protected.
Information about the candidate
The ideal candidate will have worked in a large scale organization with a thorough understanding of data privacy. Understanding of information security fundamentals and general security technologies as well as an understanding of privacy fundamentals. You should also have strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills with extensive understanding of critical program/project management techniques and an ability to motivate and lead team members. Someone who is Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CISA and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is highly desirable.
Information about the package
Our client use the latest technologies, architectures and working styles to deliver an intuitive and responsive product on a multitude of platforms, including desktop, tablet and mobile viewports. They really do value cross-browser development and progressive enhancement.
Fancy a new challenge? Do you have a passion for Web Applications? We have an amazing opportunity for a senior Web Application Developer, to develop our online platform, in our dynamic team based in Liverpool.
To be successful in this role, you'll have the following skills and experience:
Business Analyst/Business Change/Change Analyst/Project Delivery/Project Management/Permanent/Stratford upon Avon/Warwickshire
Market leading client based in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire are looking for experienced Business Change Business Analyst to join the Change team at their Head Office.
You will be responsible for establishing, developing and providing insight and expertise for management services so that business requirements are met and driving continuous improvement of practices and tools to ensure best practice is followed.
*Lead, establish, develop and provide insight and expertise for portfolio, programme and project management.
*Drive continuous improvement of practices and tools which support change.
*Develop, communicate and plan for impending policy changes or interdependencies which may impact service delivery, highlighting areas of concern with appropriate remedies so that the portfolio is protected against risk and services are effectively supported.
*Develop, provide guidance and consultancy on and ensure framework, standards and practices followed by portfolio, programmes and projects.
*Deploy support tools or escalate the need for development interventions where appropriate so that effective standards and skills are in place to support business change and governance.
*Maintain report and analyse against key performance indicators within the change portfolio.
*Deliver continuous improvement of the change delivery framework and associated services based on analysis findings so that operations are updated, reviewed and improved.
*Perform and oversee complex project and portfolio health checks in collaboration with projects and programmes.
*Report and agree actions, track and follow up remedies with appropriate stakeholders to ensure adherence to framework, controls, standards and methodology.
*Establish, agree and own the portfolio reporting timetable and provide a single source of regular portfolio status reporting to the business.
Skills & Experience
*Demonstrable experience of working in a Portfolio Management/Change Management Office
*Practical applied experience of Project Management methodology and competent use of project planning tools
*Proven experience in project delivery life cycle
*Significant experience of analytical work
*Advanced computing skills (MS Office) including Visio
*Experience of using PPM support tool is desirable
*Formal project management qualifications eg Prince 2
As the Test Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and implementing relevant Test Strategies and Approaches including Non-Functional testing. You will be responsible for tracking defects raised during testing; liaising with the wider team and business stakeholders. You will ensure that all aspects of quality assurance are considered within a software deliver life cycle, working with developers, analysts and product owners to ensure a continuous improvement takes place.
The role requires a Test Analyst who is deadline driven with the ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced yet rewarding environment. The role requires the aptitude to make decisions around appropriate test approaches, with strong collaboration and communication skills.
This role provides an opportunity to work on exhilarating projects that have the potential to disrupt the automotive industry. You will have exposure to big data tools such as PIG, SPARK and HIVE and be will be working within an incredibly ambitious and intelligent Tech Team with the opportunity to really develop your Testing Career.
Skills & Experience:
· Working with the team and students to ensure effective delivery of operational IT Services which meets the needs of the business
· Planning, leading and co-ordinating improvement initiatives involving IT Services
· Developing and maintaining project plans, budgets and service management framework
· Ensure projects are planned and executed in line with the client's agreed framework (Risk & issue identification, Systems & Operational Acceptance Testing, Project team roles)
· Developing and maintaining a communications plan and keeping the business and IT communities in line with business requirements
· Co-ordinating the internal client services (ie: facilities management) and external service providers as necessary to meet agreed timescales
· Managing resources as appropriate to the implementation of IT related activities
· Taking ownership for: task setting, forecasting and estimating, milestone identification, reporting and monitoring, risk management, issue management, quality assurance, change management and financial reporting
· Ability to develop effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to identify business opportunities, and demonstrating awareness of the associated risks
· Identifying business opportunities and being able to balance financial expectation related to risk
· Effective communication skills suitable for the management of and liaison with senior management and department staff
· Demonstrative effective communication, both orally and in writing with suburdinates, associates and clients
· Demonstrative professionalism with a can do attitude
· Degree educated and/or applicable professional qualifications
· Exposure to service delivery and management methodologies such as: Prince 2, PMP, PMI, ITIL, MS Project/Microsoft Project (ideally ITIL-certified). Formal training with ITIL discipline would be highly advantageous
· Significant IT Operations management experience in a role that requires involvement and understanding of business activities and vendor management. Awareness of industry standards (ie: ISO 9001, ITIL).