Expert level knowledge of creating product and solution using cloud architectures on either AWS or Azure
Experience of developing cloud solutions (using cloud native
Experience working with a wide range of technologies such as Service bus, SQL, NoSQL DB
Candidate should have experience in creating RESTful APIs & SOAP APIs
Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability architectures in an Cloud environment
Expert level knowledge in implementing cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Salesforce)
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Top-notch Web Developer required for tech-driven financial trading organisation based in Central London.
The Web Developer will be working on a groundbreaking Real Time trading platform used by millions of traders based across Europe and the USA and is widely provides services and solutions to the financial market.
The Web Developer will have strong experience of working on real-time, highly-available platforms within Agile teams with a proven track record of delivering high quality, maintainable, well-tested, modular code. The organisation pride themselves on using the latest technologies, and the successful Web Developer will mirror the company's drive to work with next-gen tech.
The successful Web Developer will have some or all of the following:
- Distributed systems
Do you want to be involved with implementing the latest technologies in exciting IT projects? Do you want to make a difference by assuring that ITS deploys quality products and solutions to our practitioners and clients? Do you have a passion for automation and performance testing? Then the role of Non-Functional Test Manager could be for you.
An award-winning retail/commercial bank is seeking an IT Test Services Manager to join their establishment. The bank prides itself on its customer service/satisfaction levels and is seeking an IT test service manager that believes this philosophy and strives to do great things.
As an IT Test Services Manager you will plan, organise and lead the provision of advice through management of key business services. You will manage a defined testing function with a team of testers (team size up to 20)
* Be the key contact and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders and programme leaders
* Responsible for planning, delivery, and governance of defined portfolio of test projects
* Determining the appropriate resource levels
* Co-ordinate and monitor the planning and management of the testing function
* Contribute to plans and budgets for the portfolio of test projects
* Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
* Development of overall testing methodologies
* Quality assurance of the testing processes
Skills and Experience Required
* Proven experience of managing a significant operational Test function team
* Proven experience of leading significant cross-functional testing (and teams) of major programmes > £2m
* Good influencing skills, including strong presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal/relationship management skills with the ability to communicate well at senior levels, both written and oral
* Must have the ability to communicate IT concepts verbally and in writing to influence senior and non-specialist audiences
* Has an understanding of the overall development lifecycle
* Has experience of the full spectrum of functional and non-functional testing services on multiple applications and environments
* Experienced with testing complex, multi-platform, distributed applications
We are currently working with a financial organisation based in Newcastle, who are looking to build a brand new dynamic Technical Support team that will be responsible for the support of key business applications and infrastructure, as well as acting as an internal consultancy for the business.
· Provide the business with high-level technical support, working closely with the already established application support team.
· Provide technical support for the organisations core banking components - API/EBS Platform, Databases, Identity Access Management and banking sub-systems.
· Service availability and drive problem resolution management.
· Look at entire infrastructure and Middleware layers to identify log issues, diagnose issues and then resolve issues.
· Use Linux commands to test suspicion of malformed requests.
· Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Very strong experience of working within a hands-on technical support role with the inclusion of experience in handing off issues to internal development and third party support functions.
· Strong experience of supporting high availability applications and services.
· Strong route cause analysis experience via Log Files and Logging Platform Analysis.
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, API Platforms, ESB Platforms, API Security and Web Services.
· Strong knowledge of Linux.
· Strong knowledge of JSON.
· Scripting and Monitoring experience.
· Proactive Incident, Problem and Change management.
· CMDB experience.
· Strong Service Transition experience.
· Strong experience of working to ITIL Framework.
- Lead all aspects of testing for the PTP FOM programme
- Produce the Test Strategy and Test Plans for executing that strategy across the Programme
- Sechedule, Prioritize and Manage the workload of a team of testers
- Own Standards, Processes, and Quality Assurance of all testing activities to meet business needs
- Test strategy and execution of testing for a large complex transformation programme
- Test plans and test cases
- Advanced test tools and techniques
- Testing automation tools and techniques
- Code repository tools and configuration management tools
- Software development life cycle and large scale data migration projects
- Test team leadership skills
- Experience working within delivery teams for transformation programmes of significant scale
Up to £550 pd
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be working on a very high profile cloud migration projects.
Technical Business Analyst - 6 months - Major Airline Company - ASAP Start - Luton*
Advantage Resourcing have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Technical Business Analyst to work with our client, a major market-leading airline organization based in Luton.
This is an initial 6-month contract paying £400 - £500 per day.
This role is required to support a new commercial platform based around eCommerce (therefore the successful candidate will have retail/E-commerce experience). This is an exciting time to join this client as they are currently embarked upon some major ambitious transformational and innovative programmes. For their customers, the goal of the programme is to drive a more inspirational and personalised experience across all of their channels, making it as easy and intuitive as possible for customers to meet their travel needs through the platform. The programme will replace many of their current, ageing, custom built, Legacy commercial systems
The role will suit a proactive individual with demonstrated experience in Business Analysis with a focus on data analysis.
*Ensure that the full impact of business change on integration and Dependent processes and systems is understood by carrying out structured analysis where necessary (eg documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models, use cases, user stories, process flows, etc.)
*As required elicit the business requirements using appropriate techniques (interviews, analysis of current systems, workshops etc.)
*Understand the technical design of the 'Abstraction Layer' and ensure that the data transformation is consistent with this
*Using tools available understand the relationships between the various databases and maintaining documentation that explains the impact the transformed data has on these databases
*Creation of technical user stories that will document the transformation of data between systems in a microservice environment
*Deliver the technical user stories by planning and driving them through during the different phases of the project
*Proven and demonstrable experience of working as a Business Analyst with a strong technical focus to the role
*Proven experience of data migration projects
*Experience of working in a data transformation environment
*Demonstrable experience of creating technical user stories which focus on data and data manipulation
*Knowledge of analysis techniques
*Experience of creating and running SQL queries
*Experience working in different delivery models eg SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, and Enterprise Agile.
*Software delivery life cycle as a Business Analyst: requirement capture, scope and change management, development support, UAT, Project early life support and benefits realization.
*Documenting current and future business processes, data flow diagrams, data models and use cases.
*Managing user acceptance testing
*Prototyping solutions using appropriate tools
*Project planning (identifying who needs to be involved, taking into account the availability of others, dependencies between tasks etc.)
*Happy working in a role that is system and not business focussed
*The ability to build close working relationships with internal teams and external software delivery partners
*The ability to communicate well on both a business and technical level, to all levels of the organisation
*Knowledge of airline systems, terminology and challenges
*Retail eCommerce experience
*Synchronisation and data sharing experience
*Documentation via Jira and Confluence
Submit your CV now to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity. Matthew Jones is the consultant managing this assignment. Due to the high volume of applications received, feedback can not always be given. The best way to apply for this role is through the link on the job board as opposed to calling. Occasionally adverts may remain on job boards despite the deadline passing as some of our clients can close the job on the central portal without any prior given notice.
Reigate/Surrey client are looking to add a Systems Support Engineer to their team.
Providing support to new and existing customers you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of customer service assurance platforms.
Running the NOC management platforms, including jump Servers you will perform Windows server patching, backup maintenance and you will be experienced across:
· Large scale IT platforms
· Hyper-V and Azure
· Windows Server, AD, DNS, DHCP
· Exchange + Office 365
· Mail relays
· Endpoint security
· SSL security
· Rack and server deployment within datacentres.
Application Support Analyst job Technical Analyst job support analyst job
Your new company
Independent Investment Management Organisation
Your new role
Application Support Analyst - Fixed Income - working within Investment Management Global Production Services provides technology support services. Supporting traders, fund managers, research analysts and investment operations staff in all international locations,
What you'll need to succeed
Purpose of your role This is a Front Office facing role within the Investment Management Global Production Services team, delivering a comprehensive technical support services to Fixed Income investment professionals. The successful candidate would be expected to provide application first line support services for Fixed Income platforms used by investment management business users.
The role requires the candidate to be able to perform the following prime functions:
Hands on experience supporting applications that use the following technologies:
What are your responsibilities?
As a Test Analyst for this company you will have varied responsibilities. You will be supported in achieving these goals by a test manager and a very capable team.
Your responsibilities will include:
To excel in this role you will have:
Experience of ensuring data integrity throughout the data migration life cycle and be specifically comfortable with SQL Server, SQL Developer, and ODBC related functions.
You will have a solid background writing advanced SQL queries for database analysis, manipulation of data and any experience with ETL testing will be highly beneficial.
Hands on experience of testing data models, transformations, business rules and databases throughout a data migration life cycle.
Evidence of working successfully in an agile environment (ideally SAFe) would be beneficial however traditional testers willing to adapt is acceptable.
Experience raising defects and ensuring that appropriate additional testing is performed.