Beatmysalary is currently looking for a highly expereinced and a very talented Software Developer to work for one of our leading IT company located at central London (Liverpool Street).
You are expected to :
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading financial services in Herefordshire/west midlands, are currently undergoing a huge organisation transformation. As part of their continued business expansion the are now recruiting for a Portfolio Manager to join the Portfolio, Programme and Project Office, based in the Hereford Head Office. In this role, you'll coordinate the effective and efficient operation of the portfolio management practices, oversee risk management of the portfolio process, manage portfolio initiatives and act as a champion for the process across the business.
As Portfolio Manager, some of your key duties will include:
· Leading the Portfolio Progress Group and Portfolio Direction Group Meetings
· Drafting the portfolio strategy and delivery plans with the Head of Portfolio, Programme and Projects
· Keeping the portfolio management framework up to date
· Preparing the regular portfolio dashboard for the PDG, including Company Directors
· Ensuring that business cases/initiative proposals (particularly costs, benefits and risks) are prepared on a consistent and reliable basis across the portfolio
· Line management of the team of Lead Business Analysts, including appraisals, recruitment and regular 1-2-1s
You'll demonstrate that you have:
· Significant, demonstrable IT and Business User experience, ideally gained within a Fintech or Financial Services environment. with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
· Demonstrable experience establishing and managing a Portfolio function in an IT/Information Systems led projects environment
· Advanced analytical, strategic planning and execution skills to maintain portfolio alignment to the business strategy
· Familiarity with the use of reporting tools to monitor portfolio activities and analyse portfolio performance
· Significant experience running IT/Information Systems led business change projects and portfolios.
We require an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with significant recent experience working on database migrations, ideally from SAS to MS SQL Server A FTSE250 financial company working on leading-edge software products used by its global staff of over 1500 are looking to recruit an experienced Database Developer.
Database Developer required to join our established database development team, designing, developing, maintaining and delivering our SQL Server solution. We have an extensive and diverse dataset, used globally throughout the energy, financial, insurance and shipping markets. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic agile environment, communication and collaboration skills are key.
Required Skills and Experience:
Ruby DevOps - Blockchain - Remote
Our client a Blockchain Fintech company is changing the world. A pan-African platform redefining how businesses make payments to and from sub-Saharan Africa. Focused on using cutting-edge blockchain technology to increase efficiency across markets, Our client opens corridors for business payments and trade between Africa and the rest of the world.
We require one candidate to have commercial DevOps experience - Important to point out DevOps should be commercially demonstrable and not just something someone is keen to try. But at the same time a true Rubyist first.
Our client is growing and this is going to be a great team and journey for the right people.
We are looking for Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developers, Cross functional, you will be changing the base code (Making your own mark)..TDD Test driven development..Agile, Scrum..You will be improving the very product the customer si famous for.
Wonderful opportunity with a wonderful company!
As the Test Analyst, you will be responsible for defining and implementing relevant Test Strategies and Approaches including Non-Functional testing. You will be responsible for tracking defects raised during testing; liaising with the wider team and business stakeholders. You will ensure that all aspects of quality assurance are considered within a software deliver life cycle, working with developers, analysts and product owners to ensure a continuous improvement takes place.
The role requires a Test Analyst who is deadline driven with the ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced yet rewarding environment. The role requires the aptitude to make decisions around appropriate test approaches, with strong collaboration and communication skills.
This role provides an opportunity to work on exhilarating projects that have the potential to disrupt the automotive industry. You will have exposure to big data tools such as PIG, SPARK and HIVE and be will be working within an incredibly ambitious and intelligent Tech Team with the opportunity to really develop your Testing Career.
Skills & Experience: