As an IT Infrastructure Team Lead (Open Source) you will help architect and build the ground breaking, game changing technology solutions that power the business. You will help pushing the limits of what technically can do as we write, build and run all our own software systems.
· Support technology and customer operational environments
· Building the effectiveness, productivity and performance of the team
· Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the team's productivity
· Fostering collaboration and building relationships with project/development teams within the business
· Supporting team members with a focus on personal development
· Leading great communication practices inside the team and with other teams they interact with
· Lead by example through technical excellent
· Hands on role splitting 50/50 operational responsibilities as well as leading and mentoring the team.
· The role will grow over time with opportunities to be more management focused
· Act as a bridge between the operations and the development teams to help promote a maturing DevOps culture.
· Incident and Stakeholder management at all levels
· Guidance for the BAU technical support teams
Ideal applicants will have a good breadth of experience across most of the following, ideally with a specialism in one or two areas -
· Linux & UNIX (RedHat, Apache, Tomcat)
· SAN and Cloud Storage (eg CEPH, NetApp, Veeam)
· Container Platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
· DevOps tooling (eg Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Jenkins)
· Awareness of AWS and Google Cloud Platform
· OpenStack [desirable]
· Networking and Connectivity [desirable]
· Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware) [desirable]
Python Developers required with strong Python/Ansible Development skills and API's ideally RESTful and developing Python interfaces to API's and Python modules is required to work on one of the world's largest Openstack private Cloud solutions pushing the boundaries of cloud innovation is required by world leading technology giant in London.
As a Python Developer you will have
Desirable skills as a Python developer would include
This is an outstanding chance to broaden you skills and work on cloud automation at quite some scale.
Roles are open at Mid and senior Developer and the company will offer a chance to become a Cloud expert on an award winning platform