Must be eligible to work in the UK/EU and no sponsorship will be provided.
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary, so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
Data Analyst will ideally possess the following key skills:
· Self-starter and problem solver
· Analytics skills to be able to test data heavy PowerBI applications.
· Ability to design and setup an automated test suite for smoke, sanity & regression testing
· Develop a performance testing approach for the application / solution
· Design a test strategy and write functional as well as technical test cases
· Coordinate with Power BI developers to understand the report’s functionality
· Should have adequate Agile / Scrum delivery experience and understanding
· Strong communication skills for articulating the concerns issues and testing results to the broad variety of audience.
· Knowledge around the financial data and their interactions.
· Automation skills using (python) any tools such as Selenium or Protractor or any other tools
· Solid understanding of CI / CD and Agile.
· Proven experience of test automation using python.
· Proven experience of exploratory and end to end testing.
· Strong and proven experience of end to end testing / application testing.
The key technical skills are:
· Advanced Excel
· SQL queries
· Experience in PowerBI (or other visualisation tool)
· Financial processes in Upstream
· Strong Python scripting experience.
· Automation tools such as selenium or others.
· Must take ownership of quality right from stories to completion and how it is consumed by end users.
· Provide the data fitness checks for the selected data source and its integration with the existing data models and algorithms.
· Identify important elements of the application which can be useful in the improving the accuracy of the models.
· Present and articulate the issues defects to the project team making it easier to understand and fix.
· Supporting data engineers, data scientists, BA in writing acceptance criteria, unit test scenarios and CI/CD process.
· Must take ownership of code deployment.
As per the role accountabilities above, the key deliverables will be:
· SQL queries
· Testing Pyramid
· Test automation / Python scripting
· End to end testing
· Exploratory testing
· CI / CD
· Knowledge of financial processes in Upstream
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +44 7940272803 or call us on +44(0)2032898811
This position is new and requires the most suitable candidate having a useful experience of designing and delivering CRM and dealing with customer solutions with our financial organisations.
Your main role is to focus on assisting Financial companies to deliver creative digital customer experience and help them grow their business using cutting edge solutions.
It will be an added advantage with skill like Jquery.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Data Analyst/MI Analyst - Financial Services
Our North Yorkshire based Financial Services client require an experienced Data Analyst/MI Analyst to define the business's data migration and data mapping requirements as part of a major system migration. 6 month contract - £375 to £475 per day.
This Analyst will need to be able define a full set of requirements for the client to understand their required data migration and data mapping needs as part of a major system transformation
Therefore the successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of undertaking Data Analyst or MI Analyst roles
- An outstanding knowledge of data migrations and data mapping
- Extensive Financial Services experience
- Experience of delivering requirements and supporting major system/platform migrations programmes
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and suppliers
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.