The required skills are:
Candidate applying for this role is expected to be engaging in and improving the entire life cycle of Oracle services which includes design, deployment and operational support throughout.
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - 60K - UK Wide
End User Computing (EUC) Technical Consultant - required strong in SCCM/Configuration Manager/
Current Branch, MDM and EM+S for my highly reputable consultancy client.
The successful candidate will be designing and delivering suitable solutions in line with customer needs and expectations.
This will also include owning the presales and estimations, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring positive customer relationships and producing proposals, statement of works, high-level and low-level design documents.
To be considered essential skills will include:
The candidate is best preferred if acquiring skill like PowerShell.
Production Support Engineer/Specialist is required with technical experience in but not limited to: CA Siteminder Web SSO. Axway XML security gateway.
Good exposure in configuring and supporting web technologies such as Tomcat, Apache, nginx, IIS
Proven logical and methodical problem analysis and troubleshooting skills. Working with an industry recognised service desk and project management toolset. Clear communicator in both written and oral forms. Desirable Skills: - BMC ControlSA (IDM). SQL, Database schema. Knowledge of Process & Quality management, ITIL v2/v3. Microsoft Project, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of Atlasian Jira Project Management toolset. Previously used ServiceNow as a Service Desk Management product.
Experience of Autoprovisionning tools such as BMC ControlSA, Forgerock or Sailpoint. LDAP. SOA security - SAML/WS-Security. Kerberos/SSL/TLS/PKI/GSS-API/SPNEGO. IIS/WCF/WIF, WAS security models. Infrastructure standards for network load balancers, Servers, networks and storage. Scripting skills using Python or Shell. Application Server: Good exposure in configuring and supporting web technologies such as Tomcat, Apache, nginx, IIS
The IT Production team provides a platform aimed to be one stop shop for the production and consumption of community driven digital services. These services range from providing on-demand compute resources to analytics platform and DevOps utilities. This includes the support and project deliveries of the platform itself as well as on-boarding new digital offerings into the platform
The SSO team is dealing with support and project delivery on the Identity and access management technologies: Siteminder, LDAP, Axway XML gateways, ADFS, ControlSA,
The production Support Engineer/specialist will be part of a multi-disciplined team.
· Front Office experience in an equity/Fixed Income trading environment, particularly as a trader is beneficial
· Solid experience with OMSs, EMSs and trading venue connectivity as well as use of cash equity execution algorithms and smart order Routers
· Good knowledge of Pan-European equities (in particular market structure, equity trading life cycle, regulatory environment, legal and compliance requirements for equity execution), expertise in US market is highly desirable
· High level knowledge of the FIX Protocol industry standard and use in FIX-based applications as well as Bloomberg/Fidessa application
· Strong Oracle database knowledge including safe execution of scripts intraday and ability to interpret complex SQL queries.
· Good understanding of risk involved in electronic execution system issues as well as understanding of trading limits
· Proficiency in Scripting to automate repetitive/batch tasks. BASH/Shell Scripting experience preferred
· Familiarity with UNIX/Linux/NIX operating systems, and experience using command-line driven terminal sessions
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· High-energy, highly motivated and the ability to communicate and cooperate effectively with colleagues, traders, IT developers and clients
· Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise
· Willing to work outside of core hours (ie US business hours) in a shift model
· Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US
· Work Order Flows/Cash Flows experience
· Agile methodology working knowledge
Application Support Specialist - Equities - Responsibilities:
· Monitoring, administration and support of Front Office sell-side equity and Fixed Income order management systems, algorithmic trading platforms and execution management systems
· FIX - on boarding and support of electronic FIX-order-flow into EU and US markets, partly during US business hours
· Being responsible for electronic client connections via FIX and trading system infrastructure
· Acting as a business project lead for complex projects which involve system functionality enhancements, new business developments, software integrations, connections to new markets as well as Algo integration and improvement
· In-depth analysis of system problems including log-file analysis and playing an active role in the investigation and problem-solving process
· Working with Algo developers and strategists on new and improvement of existing execution strategies
· QA/Testing of new software developments in OMS-, EMS- and Algo space
· Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as compliance, legal, trading and Middle Office as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors, brokers, trading venues
Application Support Specialist - Equities- Benefits:
· 10% Bonus, discretionary
· Annual Leave
· Pension Contribution, leading
· Private Medical insurance
· Life Assurance
· Discount vouchers
· Healthcare vouchers
· Many, many more brilliant benefits.
Network Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - F5 Network Engineer - Sought for an award-winning organization based in the Camberley, Surrey area paying a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + On Call Allowance - If you are a Network Engineer with CCNA / CCNP my client would be very interested in speaking with you! My client is an IT Service Provider and Cisco Partner who are looking for a Network Engineer with solid networking experience within a network operations background to join their multi-tenanted environment.
This really is a dream job for any good Network Engineers based in London. Working for a wealthy and rapidly expanding company (think of the likes of Google, Cisco, Microsoft etc.), employee benefits include share options in this great company, outstanding offices worldwide, luxury travel/accommodation and free restaurant quality food, drink and expenses on a daily basis, plus many more. Based 70% of the time in London, you will also be on the ground throughout Europe during your time with them. You'll spearhead network deployment, support and service improvement.
The ideal candidate will have firm foundations within the Dealership environment as a Sales Manager Are you a UK Sales Manager passionate about delivering results for yourself and your team?
Do you have the leadership to drive forward a team of BDM's?
Are you motivated to spearhead serious growth in the UK and beyond?
Our client has a holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise. In the past few years they have built an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad. Their passion is about their people and their quality service.
They are a great Company to work for, driven, passionate but also a great bunch of people that provide a fantastic culture and work environment. They provide excellent benefits, share options and prospects and invest in their people. They are about providing stability and support for their employees.
As a member of the management team, you will be a strategic thinker and key to driving the next level of strategic growth. This important strategic hire will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Candidate Criteria:
If you are interested in this experience and have the relevant experience and skills then please apply below or send your CV to Shannon.
You will be working on the design and development of a brand new web based .NET / C# investment banking application that will be the envy of the industry. We are seeking passionate .NET Developer with strong experience on the .NET framework and who comes from a solid software development background. Ideally you will have full project life cycle experience and will have worked on complex enterprise level .NET / C# applications.
Primarily involved in the design and development of our E-commerce website platforms and associated supporting software. Your role will be part of an established team and often project owner using an array of technologies.
The business is based around trying to make services cheaper and easier for everyone, helping customers find the best way in the UK and internationally.
An award winning and fast growing business based in Bolton is seeking a Web Developer to join its large IT department. This role is with a leading online company who have high-traffic transactional websites.
You will be utilising the latest development technologies, methodologies and frameworks such as ASP.NET, C# (.Net 4.5), MVC and WebForms in an environment dedicated to best practices including clean code, TDD and SOLID principles.
This Web Developer role is paying a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits including flexible working, 25 days holiday, pension, bonuses and the ability to choose and build your preferred IT system. The offices have onsite parking available and are a short walk from Bolton mainline train station.
To be considered suitable for this C#/ASP.NET Web Developer position you will have previous experience in a web/commercial software development role along with strong skills in the following:
- C# and ASP.NET
- MVC and an ORM (such as entity framework or nHibernate)
- OOP (Object-oriented programming).
My client have been going through a period of substantial growth over the past 9 years and are in the process of taking on a new book of work, focussed on Retail Investment products.
Business Analyst - Investment Management/Data/Change/SQL/Eagle PACE/Markit EDM/IRIS - required by this Investment Management organisation for a 12 month+ contract. You will have strong Business Analysis skills within an Investment Management organisation with knowledge of Investment Data systems. This role will see you working on change projects from small change (requirement for data) to business driven (full solutions). You will have knowledge of data systems - Eagle PACE, Markit EDM, Middleware (MQ), IRIS or RDBMS (MSSQL, Oracle) with the ability to engage with clients from small scale triage to more detailed project style requirements. For further information please send your CV.
A Hyperion Support Consultant is required on behalf of a leading UK EPM and BI Consultancy on a permanent basis. Within their established EPM Practice this consultancy focuses on Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, and OneStream. This role will be to lead support across the Hyperion applications (Oracle EPM). It has been created as a result of growth within the organization.
They are looking for candidates with at least 2 years experience of HFM or Hyperion Planning and one of the following applications: Hyperion Essbase, FDM or OBIEE. You will be responsible for providing 2nd and 3rd line support across the applications and will also need a basic understanding of infrastructure support. As this is a client facing role, suitable candidates will have excellent communication skills.
Candidates will need the following:
. Experience supporting or administrating Hyperion applications.
. 2+ years' experience of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Hyperion Planning.
. Excellent user engagement and communication skills.
. Oracle EPM application certifications - advantageous.
. An awareness of other products within the Oracle Suite OBIEE, FDM, HPCM etc - advantageous.