Our client company works on new technologies with innovative techniques. The below skills are a must have-
CHECK BEFORE YOU APPLY :
● Must be eligible to work in the UK and no sponsorship will be provided.
● Proven experience
● No CCJs
● Fully completed applications
Employer will only accept "completed profile card" of BeatMySalary,
so kindly sign-in/sign-up and have a profile card completely filled in before applying to the job using the same.
If you need help with completing your application profile cards, reach out to the team on email@example.com
IT Application Support Analyst - Document Management Systems - iManage Filesite/Worksite
IT Applications Support Analyst required to join a large legal company based in Manchester on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate would have a background in IT/Technical Application Support - working with applications such as Legal Document Management Systems, Financial Applications, CRM, HR/Payroll Systems, ITSM, and SharePoint.
Working across multiple platforms & technologies (Web, Desktop, Mobile, Virtual Desktop & Cloud), you will be expected to work with the Technical Applications, Operations and Infrastructure teams to ensure high-quality technical support is provided to the firm.
*Experience of Application Analysis, Support and/or Packaging
*Managing application patching/upgrades
*Incident, Problem and Change Management
*Querying and troubleshooting SQL Server Databases
*Creating and maintaining user documentation
*Ideally have knowledge of Legal sector and operations
Other Key Skills
Demonstrable experience of any of the following applications/technologies:
*Elite Enterprise, CarpeDiem, Wall Builder/Integration Builder, Workflow Technologies, Sharepoint, Service Now, Exari, Terminal Services, Crystal Reports
*iManage Filesite/Worksite experience would be very beneficial
*Demonstrable aptitude in T-SQL, Management of SQL Servers (2005/2008/2012) and working with ODBC connections
*Understanding of Windows Server, including but not limited to:
*Windows Services, Windows Scheduled tasks, Investigating Event Logs/Error Logs
*Experience of supporting applications running across multiple platforms (Web, Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Mobile)
*Ability to learn and understand new technologies with relative ease and to apply new learning to problem investigation/fault resolution
*Proactively identifies areas for improvement, shares lessons learned with colleagues and encourages others to do the same
*Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
Up to £55,000 per annum + an excellent benefits package, including pension, bonus and further flexible benefits package
Due to the nature of the role and the time scale and requirements issued by the client, candidates have been advised to hold current government clearance to SC level for this role.
Please see full details as per the below, provided by the client for your consideration:
The Global Connectivity Service team has a portfolio of Non-Standard Service Requests (NSSRs) which are effectively small, short term, fixed price projects that provide a reliable and expanding revenue stream for the Global Connectivity account. There are currently over 200 requests on the team task list that need to be delivered and it is expected that a further 60 requests shall be received each month.
This role is required to support the production of Impact Assessments, the production of network designs/network configurations and providing technical guidance to implementation engineers.
Desirable Skills Required:
Key Performance Indicators:
Mandatory Skills Required:
What are your responsibilities?
As a Test Analyst for this company you will have varied responsibilities. You will be supported in achieving these goals by a test manager and a very capable team.
Your responsibilities will include:
To excel in this role you will have:
Experience of ensuring data integrity throughout the data migration life cycle and be specifically comfortable with SQL Server, SQL Developer, and ODBC related functions.
You will have a solid background writing advanced SQL queries for database analysis, manipulation of data and any experience with ETL testing will be highly beneficial.
Hands on experience of testing data models, transformations, business rules and databases throughout a data migration life cycle.
Evidence of working successfully in an agile environment (ideally SAFe) would be beneficial however traditional testers willing to adapt is acceptable.
Experience raising defects and ensuring that appropriate additional testing is performed.
As an IT Infrastructure Team Lead (Open Source) you will help architect and build the ground breaking, game changing technology solutions that power the business. You will help pushing the limits of what technically can do as we write, build and run all our own software systems.
· Support technology and customer operational environments
· Building the effectiveness, productivity and performance of the team
· Identifying and working to remove obstacles to the team's productivity
· Fostering collaboration and building relationships with project/development teams within the business
· Supporting team members with a focus on personal development
· Leading great communication practices inside the team and with other teams they interact with
· Lead by example through technical excellent
· Hands on role splitting 50/50 operational responsibilities as well as leading and mentoring the team.
· The role will grow over time with opportunities to be more management focused
· Act as a bridge between the operations and the development teams to help promote a maturing DevOps culture.
· Incident and Stakeholder management at all levels
· Guidance for the BAU technical support teams
Ideal applicants will have a good breadth of experience across most of the following, ideally with a specialism in one or two areas -
· Linux & UNIX (RedHat, Apache, Tomcat)
· SAN and Cloud Storage (eg CEPH, NetApp, Veeam)
· Container Platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
· DevOps tooling (eg Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Jenkins)
· Awareness of AWS and Google Cloud Platform
· OpenStack [desirable]
· Networking and Connectivity [desirable]
· Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware) [desirable]